CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you

Start from the beginning

" How do you know that ? " Kai asked .  " If you chose violence then I knew the matter was serious . So I did a small background check on those guys and found out about your school days , they were your bullies " Taehyung said , Kai showed him a small smile.

Soobin and Taehyun looked at Kai worriedly . " You know what , you should have broken their limbs while you were at it , I would have got you safely out anyways " Taehyung said patting his head , Kai smiled back.

" I'm so proud of you Hyuka " Taehyun said holding Kai's hand . " It's the courage you gave me chingu , fight your inner demons first if you want to fight the outer demons , thanks for that " Kai said as he hugged Taehyun.

" Yah still you can't get into fights like this alone , it could have turned dangerous Kai " Soobin said like a worried mom , Kai chuckled at it .  " Fine Eomma , next time I'll drag you too with me " Kai winked at him , Soobin smiled.

" Thank you Taehyung , can you get me the records of them ? I need to take action , I'm not letting this go easily , Kai has to get his justice " Haneul said firmly.

" Don't worry Haneul , I've already taken care of everything , they'll rot in prison for a longer time than you imagine " Taehyung said with a proud smile. 

" My Hueningkai is really grown up " Haneul said smiling at the younger. 

After the lunch , Haneul went out with Taehyung to send off him .  " Haneul aa , the final hearing date is announced . I hope everyone is ready " Taehyung said looking at her.

" Ohh yeah , Beomgyu and Taehyun are very much ready as now , that's all I can say to you " Haneul said sighing .  " Wh-what ? They know ? " Taehyung said and Haneul nodded.

" It's good atleast 2 out of 5 know , the other 3 , atleast let them be unaware . And also thanks Taehyung for all your help " Haneul said with a smile.

" Oh yeah , we are meeting again for first time after you regained your memories right ? I'm so glad you are back my bestfriend " Taehyung said with a warm smile , Haneul broke out into laughter.

" What's with that expression ? So are we bestfriends now ? " Haneul asked folding her arms . " Oh yeah , more like partners in crime " Taehyung said lending out his hand , Haneul shook his hands.

" You are right , let's finish this well as Partners in crime " Haneul said and Taehyung nodded.

------------------------------------------

(My Beauty - Verivery)

A month later :-

" You'll have your final exams in a month , I hope you guys are preparing for it well " The Professor asked and the students gave a boring yess . The bell rang with everyone leaving out slowly.

" Soobina my boyfriend is here today , I'll leave now , we'll meet tomorrow okay ? Sorry sorry sorry .. " Arin said loudly as she left out .  Soobin smiled as he saw her and lied down on the table with his left hand streched out and his right hand on top of it , resting his face on them.