The River of bullets left behind say a message.

Start from the beginning

He shook his head a bit before he went to the shower and turned it on. He stepped inside and began to let the water run over him. It was cold water, very cold. He didn't mind a bit though, he knew it was healthy...however thats when he'd turn it onto warm.

"..."

Kibe just stood there with his eyes closed. Thats when Himmy would enter quietly. She had a towel covering her. She sheepishly closed the door to the bathroom. She stood infront of the door and took a deep breath. "Just let the river flow where it flows...ok." Himmy muttered. She walked over to the sink and placed the towel there. She was nervous, but was taking breaths as she got closer to the shower and eventually stepped in. Kibe didn't face her. She just leaned against the back of the shower.

"I won't turn unless you want me to." Kibe said as he reached over and grabbed some soap. But Himmy grabbed it from him. "I got it." She said. Kibe just stood there as Himmy began to wash Kibe's back.

"...So, you talked about the girl before. The one who was with Juo, everything was personal what you said.

You know her don't you?" Kibe said. Himmy sighed as she nodded. "I do. Unfortunately." She said.

"Name?" Kibe asked.

"Kat." She said.

"Weird name." Kibe said. "Heh, she was called weirder. We both were orphans, we were in the same room together while staying at place called Saint Terry's Home for Lost Girls." Himmy said. "Hmmm, a bath and a story. Nothing better." Kibe thought.

"That school was fucked, thats what I can say about it. No other place worse to me. The staff there, they-...nevermind. Anyway long story short that psycho ends up burning the place to the ground." Himmy said.

"Huh, so she's a whole case then. The whole sociopathic package so to speak." Kibe said. Himmy smirked as she then washed Kibe's underarms and arms themselves. Kibe's mind then went to a memory of Mrs.Mihara washing Kibe when he was a young boy. He remembered her scrubbing his head and her playing with him.

"How did it go with you in Hawaii? I noticed this bullet mark you have, I don't think I've ever seen that on you before." She asked. "Yea, I learned a lot while I was there. More than I thought I would to be honest.

It...changed me a little too. Another thing I was expecting. Them again, it seems I've been getting a lot of life recently." Kibe said. Himmy then wrapper her hands around Kibe and began to wash his chest. She took a deep breath as she kept scrubbing. "I think you should take a break. You seem to have all your bases covered. Why don't you just take a load off. Theres nothing with that." Himmy said.

"Mmmm, maybe. A day doing nothing? Couldn't be bad. Could also be costly, though I doubt it." Kibe said as he touched the shower nob.

"Really? Why?" Himmy asked

"I'll tell you later." Kibe said. Himmy turned her head a bit and saw Kibe's face, he was good at acting. Really good. But somehow she could just tell he was either stressed or hurting somehow. Thats when she began to feel and hear the water of the shower. It reminded her of the sound of a river. Thats when she would stop washing Kibe, he noticed and her head turned a bit.

"...turn around." She said. Kibe then slowly turned around until he was facing Himmy. The two now making eye contact with one another. They both stared at one another. Kibe saw Himmy's body, it was slim yet well built. Her breast weren't small, but they weren't big either. Kibe then looked up at her. Himmy saw Kibe's body, he wasn't a jock or anything, but he was very well built. Maybe two or four abs, his forearms were excellent. His legs were nice and firm too.