Motivation

Later on that night, Mr.Iizumi would be at his apartment, he hands were on his kitchen counter. His hands were shaking and his eyes were red from him focusing on nothing else, but his phone.

"Damn you Ishikawa! How could I have possibly been pin-pointed!? After all the work I did to make sure my steps were covered well. After all my methods and carful planning...not even the detectives could trace and get to me. Yet he...this can't forward. Now they know." Said Mr.Iizumi as eyes then moved to his phone. Sweat for s moment came down his face as his hand then reached over and began to dial a number.

The next day at Sawa High school, Kibe was sitting down with the other students on the bleachers listening to their PE teacher. They were going to play dodgeball. The class would be paired up with another class 6-A, which was the one Kenji just so happened to be in along with Ichii, who was looking down, her face painted with grief and guilt. Kibe had been eyeing her the entire time they were there. Afterwards the teacher would let everyone know that it was time get started. However Kibe would overhear talks about the new principle. That he was being brought in with some new equipment to help with the students, and behavior management. Along with a few other things today.

Mi was absent from school today, Kibe noticed it, but didn't let it get in the way of what he was thinking. Thats when Kibe would see Hita once again poking fun at Ichii with some other students also joining in. She would walk away from them and stand in front of a ball. It was 1-S vs 6-A. Kenji and Kibe looked at one another.

"Looks like we're competing aginst each other again. Hope you don't mind that." Kenji joked

"Thats not whats on my mind. If its alright with you I'm going to end this quickly." Kibe said, Kenji snickered for a moment before he got ready. Yet Kibe just stared and stood perfectly straight and still.

"Hes going to make his move quicker than mine, but what he doesn't know is that I'm prepared to catch every angle of this throw he'll attempt to do. He knows that I reckon, so whats your move Nori?" Kenji thought, thats when the whistle would go off and of course everyone would go for the balls lined up at the center of the gym. Jun would be tossing her ball around knocking out at least 2 people with her intense throws.

Kenji would jump back as Kibe grabbed a ball and looked directly at him.

"Here he comes!" Kenji thought and indeed Kibe did. Kibe would deliver a wide swing and send the ball soaring through the air, but then Kenji's eyes noticed its trajectory. It was off by a mere few inches from his head. It flew right past him and smashed Ichii in the face, only for it to bounce off her face and nail Kenji in the face knocking him and her out. Ichii fell back hard as Kenji fell to his knees. As everyone kept playing Kibe would walk to Kenji and stop behind him.

"...Tch, showoff." Kenji scoffed

"We need to talk." Kibe said, but first he had to find out how to get out of the game. He looked around at all the dodge balls flying through the air, they looked to be going in slow motion to Kibe while he also could see the angels and where they would hit. Kibe then noticed one heading right towards. He let it hit him in chest before he and Kenji walked over towards the bleachers.

"So, I'm guessing this is about the new principle?" Kenji asked

"Precisely. What do you know? Or better to ask, what has Kiko shared with you." Kibe asked

"Its one of your old professors from the pale palace." Kenji said, Kibe was caught a bit off guard, infact he was a bit shocked to hear that. Though his face wouldn't show it.

"Interesting. Finally someone from the pale palace who may have more information about my time there. This could be a chance to also get ahead of the students coming here as well." Kibe thought

"Name?" Kibe asked

"Mizuki Shinjō, hes a philosophy, history and academic specialist. He is one of the best there. From what I heard from other students there, hes more brilliant than every college in France and America combined.

He was also under one of the Co-Founders of the academic test there. Guy is a total genius." Kenji said

"And I'm guessing he wanted his students to reflect that same genius intellect, so he only allowed certain students into his classes." Kibe said

"Exactly. Which was only you and three others." Kenji said, Kibe nodded, thats when he saw Ichii run out of the gym in tears.

"Oh come on Ichii! Don't be such a baby!" Shouted Hita, only for some boys to come over and confront Hita aggressively about what he had done. Kibe watched her before he got up. He then followed after her. He walked through the empty school halls since everyone was in class. His ears then her sniffs and mild crying. He walked over and saw her sitting under the stairs.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" Ichii was saying to herself. She got out a razor from inside her shoe. She then looked at it, her hand being a bit shaky.

"Greetings Ichii." Said a voice, it was cold, but yet had a sense to it like no other. Her head turned immediately and so none other than Kibe. He was looking at her. His hand aginst the wall and another behind his back. She was speechless.

"Don't be afraid, I've only come to offer words of motivation." Kibe said, Ichii just stared at him in curiosity...and fear.