A Hare Ahead

Brandon was at a computer store looking for a laptop. He was looking for a just a standard one, but he couldn't quite pick one out. "Ehhhh, I'd really rather be out picking for a fruit salad or a mango right now, but I really need one of these. Man how hard is it to find a good working computer." Brandon said. He then reached for one and took a look at it.

"I wouldn't pick that one out. It has some pretty sim card picks." Said a feminine voice from behind him. Brandon turned around and saw it was Jun. "Ah Jun, Mr.Nakayama's daughter. Don't you just look...peachy." Brandon said trying to socialize. His words came out a bit awkward, which Jun noticed.

"You work with my father I'm guessing?" Jun said

"Huh? How'd you know?" Brandon asked

"Heh, lucky guess. What can I help you with?" Jun asked "Oh, you don't got to help me with anything, I was just making sure this was big enough for me to wash." Brandon said. Jun looked at him confused.

"Uhh, you don't wash laptops, or anything electric to be honest with you." Jun said. Brandon looked at her confused as he turned the computer over and pointed to a sign on it. "But it says waterproof right here." Brandon said. Jun let out a small laugh as she grabbed it and studied it. Brandon looked at her and then back to the laptop. He then then looked at a clock and tapped on his mouth. Brandon could tell Jun was an observationist. She had

"Heya, I'm new at Sawa High, my folks moved me over from America.
I was just hoping if there was a way you could tell me if there was a way I could find or make a friend or two? You have any school clubs maybe?" Brandon asked. "Ehhh, I'm not too well into all the club stuff to be honest." Jun said. Brandon rolled his eyes in slight frustration. He then ruffled his hair a bit and looked around. Being around people for so long...Brandon wasn't really in the mood to be strung along.

"Yea, I guess you make a good point." Brandon said. Jun looked at him. "I do?" She asked.

"Yea, I guess that club is too nerdy and filled with geeks eh? I don't know how girls are even attracted to guys like that." Brandon said, from looking at Jun he couldn't tell if she was really someone who would know, but her fascination with computers and seemingly good knowhow had him flip a coin on her.

If he angered or frustrated her with that comment then she would either tell him a club to checkout or even better a name. Jun was however annoyed at his comment because she knew for a fact that Kibe was not a geek or a nerd yet this guy was behaving so poorly. She knew she shouldn't even bring up Kibe as to not give this guy any ammunition. So instead she just decided to use someone else's name.

"Heh, the only nerd I know is Kenji from the chess club. Now theres a a real tool. He has such terrible obsession with victory and chess.

Tch, you know sometimes I feel like he's just-" but thats when she'd turn around and see that Brandon was gone. She looked around and then put the laptop down. "Men are so damn weird." Jun complained as she sighed and got on her phone. Meanwhile down the street as night came around, Brandon was smirking, his face displaying a devilish grin as he put his hands in his pockets. "So, Kenji? I thought that name sounded familiar. He was part of the case file of the trickster. Along with Jun, Kibe, Ryota and a Takashi. It can't be mere coincidence that Kenji and Kib6r share the same club.

...Maybe they both go to the same coffee store, or they could like to watch anime there togther. AH! Thats what I also wanted to ask Kibe! If he'd be down to watch some anime with me. Now that would be a killer time." Brandon said, suddenly though as he passed by an alley, Brandon would get pulled by the arm and dragged into the alley. Unbeknownst to anyone since the night streets were clear. He was thrown against a dumpster can, before he could react he would get punched in the face causing him to spit blood and then kneed in the stomach, causing him to nearly vomits yet drool merely came out.

Brandon crawled on the floor for a moment. Coughing and then...chuckling. "Guh....he
..heheh, you hit like a girl." Brandon said as he looked up and saw it was Junna, Bato and Piko were standing outside the alley. "Don't worry Wright. I won't kill you, but you're going to wish you were dead." Junna said as her prosthetic hand's nails extended. Brandon smirked as he wiped his mouth of drool.

"Look girle, I've arrested and been tortured by old ladies more threatening than you. So unless you plan to talk me to death. Make it quick." Brandon said. Junna scowled at him and turned to Bato who looked from Brandon to her. He nodded as he and Piko walked away.

Back at Hawaii, in Honolulu, HI. Kibe was at the Hono Hotel. Sitting in his room with Rin and Yūri who had met him there a few moments ago.

"Our witnesses are here, all we need now is guaranteed protection as this goes down. Can you manage that? Do this for me Nori, and whatever you ask for...I'll do my best to fulfill it." Rin said, Kibe was sitting down in a chair as he played with a burner phone. "You will. I don't want you're best. I want you to do it. No matter what it is." Kibe said. Yūri looked at Rin who had a nervous look on her face, she then swallowed her worries and nodded.

"It will be fulfilled then." Rin said.

"Excellent. Let me worry about the assassins. You worry about the meeting." Kibe said as he stood up and threw the phone onto the bed. He walked over to the balcony and saw the view. He could overlook almost all of Honolulu HI city from the 8th floor. "Whats you're plan to get them all? They must be hiding all over this island." Yūri said.

"Very true, but some of them will be here too." Kibe said

"How can you be so sure?" She asked. "This very hotel was used by an assassin who murder the mayor of this very city nearly several years ago. Places of death and murder, funny enough, attract more death and murder. In this case, killers. The assassins will be here." Kibe said as he looked down from the balcony and saw Jörg entering inside. Kibe took a long look at him and then backed away. "I need to go." Kibe said as he then past them and put on an overcoat.

"W-wait! What are we going to do?" Yūri asked

"Don't worry Yūri, that guy seems to always know what to do." Rin said. Kibe made his way downstairs to the main lobby, tourist and people all over. He thought about where he may want to go if he was Jörg. He then retraced where he saw him come in. "I don't doubt he followed me. In fact I would say it was his best option to do so." Kibe thought as he looked around some more, he then walked back into the Hono Hotel and followed a pathway he figured that Jörg would take. Walking past people and staff he arrived to the back of the hotel, where all he would be in a back alley. He looked down both exits. There were loading bays for trucks and a few workers out here.

"I lost him." Kibe thought. He folded his arms and began to ponder. Maybe Coming all this way to Hawaii wasn't all that worth it afterall. That however would be when a black car would drive into one of the entry ways into the alley. "Hm?" Kibe looked as the car came speeding down the alley, Kibe would roll out of the way as it came to screeching halt. Kibe looked as three men came out of the car and pointed their assault weapons at him. All of them wearing black suits with ski mask.

"We need you to come with us." Said one of the men. Kibe looked at them all. "This is undoubtedly one of the assassins. So I'm guessing Jörg must have told them that I'm the one protecting this meeting.

If so, then going with them will lead me straight to my targets." Kibe thought as he then put his hands up and the men grabbed him and drove off with Kibe in the back of the vehicle.

"Looks like I may not be here for as long as I thought." Kibe said.