Faust and Mephistopheles

Kibe and Brandon just stared at each other. Both of them staring at one another, searching and analyzing, reading or attempting to read the other.

"What brings you here? Or better, what brought you to wanting to enroll here? In my school nonetheless?" Kibe asked as he closed his book. Brandon sucked on his teeth before he then put his finger to his lip. He was sitting as he usually does. Crouched on the seat, then criss cross.

"I figured that the best way to analyze the killers of Japan, or the way to the through how they see it. Is to live it. So I've enrolled here. I hope that doesn't mean we still can't braid each other's hair." Brandon smirked as bit his thumb. Kibe just stared at him. He was curious as to how Brandon even got into this school. His best assumption was that he was forcefully enrolled. As Kibe's mind couldn't belive that Brandon was smart enough to pass the entrance exams, seeing how the new principle was now someone from the pale palace.

That then sparked Kibe into thinking about the transfer students. He started thinking of-

"Yo." Brandon said, Kibe then left his thoughts and looked at Brandon again. "You lose yourself in thought a lot huh? Very calculated. Always thinking. What you thinking about? Wet panties or dry mangoes?" Brandon asked. Kibe looked away and got up.

"Neither." Kibe said as he got his book and bag, he then proceeded to walk away, Brandon snickered as he then jumped out of his seat and walked with Kibe. It was easy to underestimate him, Brandon. Yet at the same time Kibe couldn't help but underestimate him. Brandon showed qualities of being a fool, but also knew how to play it well if he wasn't. Brandon was quite literally an anomaly to Kibe's reasoning and thinking process. The most that Kibe could do. Is answer careful and act even more carefully.

"So, whats your hypothesis on the White Rabbit? Yaknow since they found that egg in the car of that doctor. Dr.Tomomasa, and your mother's body.

I'd assume that you would be more...I don't know. Impacted." Brandon asked

"I have to keep my personal life and feelings out of my daily routine and actions. If I break down or do anything reckless. It would get in the way of our investigation or any other issues we may face in the future." Kibe answered as he stopped in the hallway looking back to Brandon who stopped too. His hands in his pockets.

"So analytical, you ever shut that off? Or do you always think without thinking?" Brandon asked

"An interesting observation. Makes me wonder if you can turn yours off too." Kibe said

"Oh I think you know the answer to that." Brandon said as he folded his arms. Kibe put his arms behind his back. The two once again caught in a staring contest.

"Who is it your analytical about? Or do you only think about the drenched undergarments of others?" Kibe asked

"Mmm sometimes. But when I'm not, I'm thinking about the White Rabbit. On just what an anomaly that man is. The White Rabbit is premeditated, he is someone who can think without thinking.

He seems to be aware of the opposition that faces him. Knows how to play his moves carefully and can swoop in unexpectedly. No motive or pattern. A killer like him must be very deranged, or maybe too sane." Brandon said, Kibe looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, I would assume so. Someone like the White Rabbit has a fascination with death, perhaps he feels that introducing to others will make his that much more fantastical." Kibe said. "No, there's nothing fascinating about dying. Its just, POOF, then lights out." Brandon said as he looked outside. There he saw other students chatting and walking around in the courtyard. Kibe's eyes moved to the outside too, but only for a moment. While Brandon's stare lingered.