The River of bullets left behind say a message.

Start from the beginning

"How about a shower?" Kibe asked. Himmy's face didn't register at all what he just had said. "E-Excuse me?" Himmy asked.

"Will you shower with me?" Kibe asked. The second time however, Himmy's face got a bright red shade as she heard his request. She got up and immediately was flustered. Something he hadn't felt for a long time. "I- WOW, You can be so direct sometimes. You know that?" She said.

"You're nervous." Kibe said. "OF COURSE I AM!" she shouted. Kibe briefly blocking his ears for a moment.

"Kibe I-...we'll be naked with each other. What if something- I-...heh I don't think I can do that. The possibility is-"

"The river will always flow where it must, never to where it can't. Let the river flow Himmy, don't worry about the can't." Kibe said.

"I hear what you're saying, but you have to understand, I've never exposed myself like. Not even to my Exs. I don't...I don't have the best body in the world." Himmy said. Kibe studied her for a moment, looking at her up and down. "This is her mother's doing. She has low self-esteem issues. She bullied her because she was more beautiful than she was.

...what a horrible way to grow. No wonder she became a criminal." Kibe thought. His hands then landed on both of Himmy's shoulders.

"Himmy." Kibe said

"Yes?" She asked looking at him. "Do you trust me?" Kibe asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Good, because you'll know then that everything I say is true then.

You may not be a model, nor a face meant for TV. But that doesn't mean you look like an ogre. You are the personification of natural beauty." Kibe said, Himmy's eyes got big as her cheeks got red. She put a hand on her face.

"Stop, you- your just good with words." She said. Kibe looked at her. "Her mother got her deep, whatever she said to her...would be untreatable for most psychiatrist and therapist.

However I'm not them." Kibe thought.

"You don't have to think about how you look Himmy. You have nice muscles, a strong jaw and are built very well.

Your legs are like splendid and show a woman who moves and not just around their home. You have a nice and soft jawline, gorgeous dark eyes and a pair of milky lips that when I press mine aginst them...remind me of my time when I use to have a life of mine. Its relief, ecstasy almost.

Even if your body wasn't this, your personality is all the same. Thats why I'm here." Kibe said. Himmy couldn't believe his words. She was honestly speechless.

"..."

"See? I-" Himmy kissed Kibe immediately and then broke away. She covered his mouth with her hand. "I'll meet you in the bathroom, one and I mean ONE sly or condescending comment and I swear to GOD, I'll kick you so hard you'll wish that robo bitch had broken your neck." Himmy said with a stern and yet flustered look. Kibe snickered only for Himmy to punch him in the arm and walk away to her room. Kibe didn't show a reaction for a moment, he made sure she was gone before he rubbed his arm.

"Ow." He thought. Thats when later Kibe would take off his clothes in Himmy's bathroom, thats when he saw his reflection. He looked and noticed the wounds on his chest, a slash mark and the bullet hole in his arm that was healed over. Gun shots played in the back of his mind from his time in Hawaii. He then ran some water from the sink and then began to wash his face.