Which makes Klaus becomes worried.

"The last time you become your Dark Enchantress, you almost lost control." Klaus said.

"I know." Christy said, and slowly walks up to him. "As long as I don't push myself or overexert myself, I'll be fine."

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other.

"By the way, Genevieve and Aurora?" Christy asked.

"I'm assuming that Genevieve has herself and Aurora cloaked with a cloaking spell." Klaus said.

"And since, Genevieve and Aurora are cloaked with Genevieve's spell, I can use my magic to trace them." Christy suggested.

"My two redheaded ex-girlfriends doesn't concern me anymore." Klaus said, and gently caress Christy's cheek with his hand. "It's you and your recovery."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and he gently removes his hand from her cheek

"And by the way, that charity gala is this evening." Klaus said.

"The last charity gala party didn't go so well because of Marcalos's drama." Christy said. "I'll meet you back here."

"Alright then." Klaus said.

Christy pecks a kiss on his cheek and she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY

Later that day, on the beachside, Luna and Trinity, Nikole, Damien and Irene, and Marion, are playing catch ball with a beach ball.

Zenith and Thalia, Christy, Max and Gia are sitting on the patio deck.

The patio table has platters of pancakes, waffles, Danishes, and bagels with cream cheese and a plastic pitcher of orange juice.

"How are you, Christy?" Gia asked her best friend.

"I'm fine." Christy reassured her with a small smile, eating on a pancake.

But Zenith isn't quite convinced. "You're fine? Really, Christy?"

"You guys, I appreciate the concern, I really do, but I'll be fine." Christy said to them. "And besides, there's gonna be a charity gala party at the Grand Ballroom at Mount Orasani this evening."

"We'll be there." Max said, referring to himself and Gia.

"Us too." Thalia said, referring to herself and Zenith.

"Okay, then." Christy said.

"And don't try and change the subject, Christy." Thalia said.

Christy rolls her eyes, but small smiles to herself.

Zenith, Thalia, Christy, Max and Gia watches their children as they exchange playful laughter, playing catch ball with a beach ball.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Christy is sitting at the bar counter with her bottle of sparkling hard cider. Her wrist comm buzzes in her pants pocket. She takes out her wrist comm and presses the button on it.

Nurse Giannis appears on the wrist comm screen. "Hello, Christiana."

"Hi, Giannis." Christy greeted the medical infirmary nurse. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine." Nurse Giannis replied with a reassuring small smile. "I need to see for a short moment."

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her wrist comm and finishes her drink.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / MEDICAL INFIRMARY

That late afternoon, Christy is sitting atop of the examination oval bed with a armband monitor in her hand.

"I rechecked your vitals, there's no trace of the Mercury element within you. But, however, it's your medical condition that concerns me." Nurse Giannis said.

"What's the medical condition?" Christy asked.

"It's your energy and your strength." Nurse Giannis told her. "I understand that you will begin your training and therefore, if your heart rate goes up, your armband monitor will alert you."

"Okay, got it." Christy said. "Do I have to wear it now? Or when I start my training?"

"You can if you want." Nurse Giannis said.

"Okay, thanks, Giannis." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, in the study, Christy is sitting on the sofa, gently puts her armband monitor on her upper arm.

"Need any help?" Klaus asked.

"Sure." Christy replied.

Klaus slowly walks up to her and sits next to her and gently adjusts the armband monitor on her upper arm.

"I can assume that this armband is gonna monitor your pressure or whatever." Klaus said.

"Yeah, it is." Christy said, and gently leans reclines on the sofa. "I start my training tomorrow morning."

"I'll be there with you." Klaus said. "Make sure you don't pass out or anything."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Well, I'm gonna get some sleep." Christy said, and gently lays down sideways on the sofa.

Klaus gets up and gently covers her with a blanket. He slowly walks away and turns around to look at his sleeping wife, Christy. He small smiles to himself and slowly walks up.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?