Won't Live Without Him

(Elena)
Staring at the front door of the pool house, I kept replaying my whole intense encounter with Jackson over and over in my head and all I had managed to do was make myself extremely frustrated, for not stopping him from leaving and sexually frustrated from wanting him so badly.

Those few moments of physical contact had my whole body humming with pleasure, wanting so much more. Growling, I ran my shaking hands across my face, beyond pissed off at myself.

Let's go find him... I know you miss him as much as I do Athen begged me, 'I do miss him... Goddess, I'm as pathetic as you are... forgiving him almost instantly, for everything... after just a few moments of physical contact... of feeling him pressed against me.'

What is wrong with me? You love him, like I love him... We need him Elena. 'What if he doesn't forgive me? I mean... I did run off, not even waiting for him to explain anything to me.' He will... he wants and needs us, just like we do him. Couldn't you feel it when he was here, his desperation for us. 'Yeah... I could.'

Blowing out an agitated breath I finally pulled myself off the couch and decided to headed up to the main house. Hoping to seek out one of the twins for a distraction.

Especially, considering Jackson probably already left and I had no way to reaching him, not since I threw my phone at the wall in a rage, mad at myself for never getting his damn cellphone number.

Walking into the empty kitchen, I swiftly heading down the hall toward the media room, where the twins would normally be found hanging out. Where they most likely were right now, unless they headed over to the pack house to do some training, which was unlikely, they goofed off a lot.

"Looking for something sweetheart?" a deep silky voice asked from behind me.

Startled I jumped and slowly turned, coming face to face with a man I didn't recognize, yet he held a lot of similar facial features to Jackson and the rest of the family, only his seemed darker. He was very handsome, but his presences gave me an odd cold chill, one that crept out across my body.

"Who are you?" not sure if I should be talking to this stranger that was just wander around the Alpha mansion.

"Lorcan, Lorcan Boudreaux... The pack's best tracker and Alpha Jax's extremely handsome cousin." smirking down at me, confidence was oozing out of him. "So... who are you looking for?" asking once again, giving me a flirty smile.

My stomach fluttered from the gesture, throwing me completely off my guard. Okay that was a weird reaction, I need to get away from this guy.

"Keagan and Logan." Stating it simply as I turned on my heel, continuing my way down the hall, trying to put some distance between us. Unfortunately he decided to follow close behind me, continuing to make me feel slightly uneasy with his presence.

"I think they've gone out for a run." he chuckled, once again my body shivered at the sound of his husky voice.

We finally reached the archway to the game room, much to my relief. I stopped at the threshold to scan the room, only to not see them anywhere. I did however spot Alpha Liam, sitting on one of the dark brown, leather couches watching some kind sporting event on t.v.

Disappointed I turned back to face the interesting yet intimidating Lorcan, only to find that he was already gone, just up and vanished. Okay that was strange, he's comfortable familiarity weirded me out just little.

Breathing out a frustrated breath, really not wanting to be left alone with my own thoughts any longer. Biting my lip, I glanced toward Alpha Liam seeing that he had spotted me standing by the archway and scowled, before turning his attention back to the t.v.