Agent: Y'all know where her crib is go there and speak to her.

Callie: She's going to kick us out, we know her so damn well

Agent: You've got to try babe.

Callie then sighed and then told the girls to get ready as they were going to Destinee's house to speak to her about what happened at the shoot when she told them to leave her alone.

A few mins later

The girls then arrive at Destinee's apartment and start to walk up the stairs where she lived and she lived in a skyline apartment. So Callie then rings the door bell. Destinee then looks through the camera and see it's the AMP girls.

Destinee: I'm not fucking opening the door.

Callie: Destinee please, we need to speak to you.

Destinee: What the fuck do you guys want?

Skye: Please let us in.

Destinee then opens the door and sits on her couch. And then the girls come in and sit on the couch as well.

Destinee: Do y'all want some wine or anything?

Callie: Yeah we are all in need of some.

Destinee then gets up to go to the kitchen and pour some wine through some wine glasses whilst the girls look at her doing the action.

Destinee: Why are you guys here? What is it you wanna talk about? By the way Ammi, how's the kids?

Ammi: They missing you that's what it is.

Destinee then chuckles when she was waiting for an explanation from one of the girls

Callie: Today we was talking about how we miss the fuck out you and Duke started getting mad. He was like "Shut the fuck up, why y'all talking about her she's the past and she's the future and y'all tripping on hating on my baby mama" this that and the third.

Destinee: I really don't give a fuck. It seems like y'all close with Kaliya because what I saw in that hall, it seemed like y'all chop it up so nicely.

Adreel: We told her the truth. We're only like this with her because she's pregnant with Duke's baby and she's now Duke's girl so we've got to talk to her. We don't leave no niggas out and you know that shit.

Destinee: I know but the fact y'all didn't talk to me for weeks. Leaving me out the group chat and shit, that ain't cool.

Callie: We're sorry we truly are. We didn't mean that shit.

Ammi: We really miss you.

Destinee then gives them their wine glasses and sits on the couch opposite the others and says.

Destinee: I miss y'all girls too, but promise me y'all gon visit me more?

Skye: We promise and also pack your bags because in a few days we going to France.

Destinee: Oooo yay, just us girls? Can I invite Karrah and Gio?

Adreel: If they still don't hate us then yes but we booked them a ticket so technically they invited.