Bonus chapter-2

Jungkook again bowed but he again pushed him.

What the actual fuck, boy? You think you look cool doing things like this?

I went towards them and gripped jungkook by elbow and brought him behind me and stood in front of him and pushed that guy.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are to keep hitting him again and again?"

Those boys eyed me from up to down and the one standing in front of me, smirked.

"Don't you think a hottie like you should stay out from our matters?"

He said and stepped in front of me, thinking I will be intimidated. How dumb of him to think that?

"Don't you think a dumb kid like you should behave with your elders?"

And he laughed. What does he find someone funny? I wanna punch him so bad.

"He already apologised even though it wasn't his fault. Yet you are creating a fuss about it."

"Is he blind that he dared to bump into me?"

"Are you blind that you also bumped into him? If you had that much eyes, then why did you stayed in his way?"

"See sweetie-"

"Say another word like that and I will beat you to death so you would never dare to call any other girl like that."

But he smirked. Looks like someone really wanna get beaten up. Not my fault.

"Why? Hot and sexy girls should be appreciated, shouldn't they?"

He said while his hand coming near me. I took his hand and smiled at him and he thought that I won't do anything but I twisted it and he yelped.

"Do you want to appreciate me more?"

"Leave... Leave my hand... Otherwise... You will regret it."

I looked at him and smirked.

"Oh really? I don't think I would, kid."

But he kept groaned. I left his hand and he stood straight and he raised his hand to slap me but I just pulled his hair and made a disappointed face.

"You really don't understand, right kid?"

"I am sorry! I am sorry! Please leave me!"

"First of all, *turns around to face jungkook* apologise to him."

I said while eyeing him. He looked at me and then looked at him.

"I am sorry sir."

I went near his face and looked dead in his eyes.

"Do you understand manners now?"

And he nodded in pain and I let him go.

"I am sorry mam. I promise I will behave from now on. I am sorry sir."

And they left from there. I turned around to see jungkook crossing his hands and trying to supress a smile.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He said while shaking his head and trying to supress his smile.

"He was misbehaving with you. Not my fault."

And he let out the smile he was trying to supress. He pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips.

"You looked hot while teaching him a lesson."