Chapter 7

It was y/n and I locked my eyes with her. We both were staring at each other. Then I decided to break the silence.

"Hi y/n. How have you been?" I said in a low voice.

"I have been fine. How have you been?"

I was about to answer but someone opened the door. It was a boy. He came and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Let's go now." He said.

"Who is he?" I asked out out of curiosity.

"Umm..... He is.... Just a ...... Friend. We need to go now. I am sorry."

She said and left. Maybe he is her boyfriend. Come on Jungkook! She moved on. What do you expect from her? That she will wait for you even after a whole year? I chuckled bitterly and left from there.

I went to Ananya's house where my hyungs were staying.

I think I will go back to korea immediately after shoot. I will not tell y/n. It will ruin her mood.

End of jungkook pov

Time skip after shooting~~

Its been a week and I haven't heard from jungkook. I decided to go to Ananya's house as everyone are staying there.

I rang the doorbell amd Ananya opened the door.

"Hi Y/n. What brings you here?"

"I just came to meet you all."

"Ohh. Come in."

I went inside and talked with everyone. Then I noticed that jungkook isn't here. The person with whom I wanted to meet wasn't here.

"Yoongi oppa where is jungkook?"

"Ohh. He left for airport. About 30 minutes before."

"What?! But why?!?"

"Didn't he told you? He is going back to korea. Our shoot is complete and he didn't wanted to stay so he told us that he is going to korea." Namjoon oppa said.

"Ok. Thankyou."

Then I quickly ran outside and went in my car and drove towards the airport. I can't let him go this time too. I will confess my love to him.

I reached the airport and I went inside. I was searching for him when I saw he was about to do check-in. I quickly shouted his name.

"Jungkook!"

He was searching that who shouted his name. I ran towards him.

"Ohh it was you."

Then he again turned.

"Yahhh! Listen to me!!"

He turned to face me.

"I wanted to tell you that.... I.... Love you...."

He was speechless.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Which boyfriend?"

"That one whom I met in the hospital."

"Ohhh! That was not my boyfriend. He was my cousin. Pabo!!"

"Ohh..... Wait really?!?"

"Yeah. I was just playing hard to get."

"Omg!!...... I love you too y/n."

I was surprised. I looked at him in shock.

"Really?!"

He nodded. I quickly hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Goodbye." I said.

"I am not going anywhere."

Then he tore the ticket into pieces.

"What?!? You should go. The tickets are really expensive."

"For me it isn't."

I looked at him shocked. Then he grabbed my wrist and took me with him.

Now I need to tell this to my parents. I told jungkook to drive at my house. We both went inside.

They both were on the couch talking about something. They both were looking at us. Jungkook decided to be brave and spoke first.

"Uncle..... Aunty.... I..... Love.... Your daughter."

They just smiled in response and looked at me while raising a brow.

"Mom... Dad... I love him too."

Then they hugged each other out of happiness.

"We both knew that jungkook loves you but we were not sure about you y/n. But now you both love each other then jungkook call your parents."

"Sure uncle."

I was so much happy. I hugged Jungkook and he hugged me back.

Then he made a call.

"Uncle. They will be here by tomorrow."

"Good."

I smiled at him. I leaded jungkook to my room.

"So you became a doctor?"

"Yeah. Remember when I didn't came to say goodbye to you all. On that day, my exam was there and I scored 98%. Then I started working in a hospital as a surgeon and now I am a successful doctor."

"That means my fiance is a doctor."

I nodded.

"So let's catch up. What happened in this whole year?"

Then we talked and talked and talked.

Time skip to day after tomorrow~~

I am currently at the airport with my parents and jungkook. Then I saw that jungkook ran towards a couple. They looked like my mom and dad's age. I greeted them.

"So you both are in love?" His mom asked me and jungkook.

We both nodded shyly.

"You both will make a cute couple." His dad said and everyone except us chuckled.

______________________________________

Hey guys!!  How are you all? Hope you all are liking this book.