Chapter 31

"Are you coming to Korea?"

"No jungkook, I am not."

"Why?"

"Actually, I need to attend my friend's wedding in Gujarat. It's in Ahmedabad. So I will come back after her wedding is finished."

"Ohh. Means I need to wait more for you."

"I will come back soon sweetheart. Don't worry. Cheer up!"

"Yeah."

"By the way, you know what happened yesterday?..."

And I told him all the things that happened yesterday.

He sounded jealous while talking to me. He told me he wanted to be there for me instead of him but I assured him and we cut the call.

I reached my parents house and packed my suitcase and took my flight to Ahmedabad.

After few hours, I reached there and took a cab to reach her house.

I soon reached there and there were decorations going on.

I went inside and her mom saw me.

I went towards her and touched her feet. She gave me her blessings and then hugged me.

"How are you y/n? We saw you after such a long time."

"I am fine aunty, how are you?"

"I am fine too. Ruppal is upstairs in her room. We have arranged your room beside her room."

I nodded and thanked her and put my suitcase in the room arranged for me and went to meet her in the next room.

"Omg y/n!"

She squealed and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"You came?"

"Obviously, how can I not?"

And we catched up on all these years. She showed me her husband and she got some taste in men cause he was handsome.

Tomorrow was Ganesh sthapana. It happens in all gujarati weddings.

Time went by and it was time for Ganesh sthapana already.

I wore a saree and was helping her mom. I was running her and there when I was suddenly pulled behind a curtain.

I gasped and took the hand of the person and twisted it and that person groaned a little.

I looked that it was jungkook. My grip loosened and my mouth was open and I kept looking at him. He freed himself and then looked at me.

He chuckled and then brought me close to him by putting his hands on my bare waist.

"Jungkook? Am I dreaming or what?"

He chuckled and gave me a peck and then smiled. Oh my god! My poor heart!

"I am really here. For you. And you are not dreaming."

When I realised that he was really here, I quickly hugged him tightly. He was startled by my actions but hugged me back.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too sweetheart."

"But how?"

"Remember I called you some days back. I called to tell you that shooting will be completed and I can come to visit you soon. But I ended up forgetting to tell you. So I decided to surprise you."

I unknowingly pouted and he pecked my lips again.

I smiled and then looked at him.

"Now, I need to go. So please."

"I don't wanna let you go."

"But you need to."

I said and softly removed his hands from my waist and took him to introduce him to aunty.

He touched her feet and it impressed her. I could say it with the look on her face.

After that, I went to ruppal to introduce him to her. She teased me about him.

At the afternoon time, it was haldi time.

And at night, garba was there.

For night, I got ready in chaniya choli. Black blouse with designer choli. And matching dupatta too.

Jungkook was in dark blue kurta and on seeing him, I fainted and died. Just kidding!

He looked so hot! How I wished to just grab his collar and kiss him till he is out of his breath! Okay thats too much.

He came and saw me staring at him and smirked and pecked my lips and smiled at me.

"How do I look?"

"You look good."

"Just good."

"Yeah?"

He said and pulled me with my waist and brought his face closer to me.

"Now too?"

I just gulped and he chuckled a little at my condition. He has a very big effect on me!

Soon, everyone started coming and were doing that authentic garba.

My friend came and grabbed me with her and I started doing garba with her.

In between, I looked at jungkook to see him leaning while crossing his hands and smiling at me.

Next day, her wedding completed and jungkook was not able to talk to me properly for the whole day.

Cause I was helping ruppal's mom with the work.

In between, jungkook did dragged me into the corner.

"Jungkook!"

"What? I want to have some quality time with my wife, can't I have that?"

"I need to help ruppal's mom."

"You can do it after a few minutes."

He said and then took my hands and put it around his neck and he put his hands of my waist.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you are looking?"

And I nodded and smiled.

"Nevermind, you look gorgeous as hell."

And I chuckled at that.

"You know it is said that the darker the colour of mehendi on hands, the more love your husband do to you."

"So I guess your mehendi will have the darkest colour possible."

He said and I chuckled.

"Well, yeah. It always had darkest shade of brown and black. I always wondered where is my husband who will love me this much."

"I guess he is standing in front of you.".

He said and smiled and I chuckled. He gave me a quick peck and then let me go back.

After everything finished, we were leaving right now for my parents house. And then we will soon leave for korea.

We both sat in the car and he started the car and looked at me.

I was just looking outside silently without speaking anything.

"Y/n... What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie. You won't sit in silence if nothing has happened."

I sighed and then sat back and looked at him.

"I was just thinking some things."

"Like what?"

"I was thinking about our marriage. We don't have a video recording of it. My parents forgot about it in hurry. Yeah, I have tonnes of photos but videos are a different thing."

I said and pouted a little while looking in front.

"Marry me again then."

______________________________________

Hey sweeties!