Chapter 35

"Good morning!"

I mumbled to myself as I woke up. I turned to my side to see it empty.

Where is jungkook? He should be here today as it is my birthday. I think he must have some important work so that's why he left early.

I got up and did my morning routine and went downstairs to make some breakfast for myself.

I made some waffles and ate it while watching some k-dramas. Then I talked with mom and dad and my friends. I replied to all the text messages which were my birthday wishes.

Time flew by but neither jungkook had wished me happy birthday nor there are any signs of him coming back home.

I sighed and sat back on the couch. Just then, I received a call from jimin oppa. I accepted the call.

"Hello oppa."

"Y/n please come at xxx place. Jungkook is in danger. Please be fast. He needs you now."

"But wh-"

He cutted the call.

What exactly happened to jungkook? Oh god! This boy never takes care of himself. But this time it looked serious. What is he has gotten into an accident? No no no y/n think positive!

I quickly got out and got in the car and started driving towards the address jimin oppa told me to come.

At this point, tears were streaming down from my face because of my negative thoughts about jungkook.

I quickly got there and saw that it was a house. I quickly got inside and saw that it was dark in there. I was still praying that jungkook would be safe.

Then suddenly I felt someone behind me and I threw a kick backwards.

"Owww!~~ My nose!"

I knew this voice very well.

"Jungkook??!!"

Then I turned to the direction where from where the voice came. Then I again felt a presence and threw a punch in that direction.

"Ouch!"

"Jimin oppa??!! What the fuck is happening here and why is it so dark here?"

I screamed at both of them.

Then suddenly the lights turned on and there was everyone standing with a cake on the table in front of them and a banner of happy birthday behind them.

The blew the party poppers and screamed 'happy birthday y/n' as soon as the lights turned on.

What the fuck!!? They told lies to me that jungkook was in danger. My heart literally stopped beating for a second when I heard from jimin oppa that something happened to jungkook.

And here is this jerk! All fine. I am surely going to break his bones.

I went towards him while taking quick steps. He was standing there smiling at me. I went there and slapped him. Tears falling from my eyes.

Everyone were looking at me being shocked while I just stared at jungkook. He also looked shocked.

"YOU ARE SUCH A JERK JUNGKOOK!"

My voice was so cracked at this moment and tears were coming down like waterfall.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED I WAS WHEN I HEARD THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING ELSE BAD HAPPENED!??!!"

"WHO TELL THIS MUCH WORSE LIE! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME?!! MY HEART STOPPED BEATING WHEN JIMIN OPPA TOLD ME! I KNOW YOU WANT TO SURPRISE ME AND I AM THANKFUL FOR IT BUT CAN'T YOU FIND ANY OTHER LIE!"