Chapter 36

I woke up and was about to get up when something pulled me back. I saw jungkook was back hugging me that's why I was not able to get up.

I softly removed his hand trying not to wake him up. After finally succeeding in my task, I putted a cushion for him to hug.

Then I did my morning routine.

I get out and wore this outfit as this is a couple outfit of me and jungkook. I wore it because today is our 1st year marriage anniversary.

The matching outfit:

I went downstairs and started making breakfast for us.

Then I felt someone back hugging me. I just smiled. Jungkook put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Kook let me make breakfast."

"So make it. Who is stopping you?"

"You are stopping me so please Leave me for some time so I can make the breakfast. Ok?"

"Fine."

He said and left from the kitchen. I made the breakfast and then set up the dining table.

I saw jungkook coming down while dressed up properly.

Then we both ate the breakfast and he went to work. I sighed and sat on the couch.

I guess he forgot our anniversary. I tried giving him so many hints but he didn't remembered.

Don't worry jungkook. I will surprise you in the evening. You will love the surprise. I promise you that you will love it.

Time skip to evening~~

I am all ready for jungkook's surprise. I wore a black saree, my hair are open and I have a little makeup on.

My looks:

I have decided a candle light dinner for both of us as a anniversary surprise.

Then the door opened revealing jungkook in a black suit.

We were wearing the same colour unknowingly.

He was surprised by my surprise. Then he came towards me and put a hand on my bare waist while the other came intertwining with my hand.

"You were planning a surprise for me the whole time and I didn't even know!"

Then he putted a blindfold around my eyes.

"Kook! What are yo-"

"Shh!"

Then he took me somewhere and opened the blindfold from my eyes.

We both were in the backyard and it was decorated beautifully.

Like this:

I was speechless.

"You remembered our anniversary?"

"Of course. How can I forget the most important day of my life?"

"Omg! Jungkook!!"

I said and hugged him.

Then we both ate dinner, clicked photos and had fun.

Then he gave me a white dress.

The dress:

Then I was going to sleep when he stopped me.

"Babe! We are going to play a game today."

Then he took me into another bedroom which was decorated and there was a table at the side.

"So the game is simple we need to find the vanilla flavoured milk. Ok?"

Then he opened a flavoured milk can and poured it on me. Then he licked my neck and sucked it a little which left a hickey.

"Hmmm...... Its strawberry."

Then he opened the other one and poured a little on me. Then he sucked and bite at that spot making me moan and sit on the bed behind me.

"Hmm.... Its my favourite banana milk."

Then he opened around and poured it on me. This time he attacked my legs.

"Its butterscotch."

Then I opened a can and poured it on him and then I licked the lower part of lips.

"Its chocolate."

Then he opened a can and poured it on ny face and then he kissed me passionately. After some moments, he pulled off.

"Finally found vanilla."

He said and smirked. Then he just backed off a little. A little means very little and looked down a little. I followed his gaze and saw that my white dress was now colourful with different flavoured milk.

I looked up at him and he smirked at me and said.

"I think I need to clean your body up. Right princess?"

I just gulped while looking at him. He started leaning in and I started backing off.

Then I fell on the bed and then slowly I reached the edge of the bed. Now I can't run.

Then he pulled me in his embrace and then sucked on my neck.

Then you all know what happened. I am still under 18. I know you all can imagine it. Have fun. 😏😏

THE END~~~~

______________________________________

Hey everyonneee!!! This book is finished. I hope you all liked it. I am really sorry if it was not according to your expectations but i tried my best.

Hope you all will support this small writer. Thankyou so much for your support. It means a lot to me.

Meet you all in the next book. Love you all. Byeeee.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you all check out my another book too and give me your love and support there too.

Violet yoongi ff

You can read it from my profile.