Chapter 16

I woke up with the sight of a peaceful bunny sleeping in front of me.

That peaceful bunny is none other than jungkook, my handsome, hot, cute and idol husband.

I got up and went to take a shower. After shower, I went downstairs to make breakfast for the bunny.

Then while I was checking my phone, I realized that tomorrow is holi. And tonight is holika dahan.

(I will explain eventually in the story because even jungkook don't know this indian festivals.)

I got excited and decided to celebrate it with bts members and my friends and blackpink.

Me and blackpink are very close friends now.

So I first called kriti and ananya and told them my idea. They both agreed and I told them to inform everyone. I will do the other arrangements in the meantime.

I was making pancakes for breakfast when I saw jungkook coming down.

"Good morning."

"Good morning babe."

I gave him breakfast in one plate and in other, I took my breakfast.

"Jungkook, tomorrow is holi and tonight holika dahan and I have planned everything to celebrate it."

"What is holi and holika dahan?"

"Holi is a festival of colours. There is a story behind the celebration of this festival.

There was a king named hiranyakashyapu and he didn't believed in god. He told his citizens to worship him and not god but his own son, prahlad, worshipped lord vishnu and didn't worshipped him. He was too much angry and he tried so many tricks to kill his son. One day, he called his sister, holika. She had a blessing that she can't burn in fire. So he told holika to take prahlad and made him sit in her lap while sit on the fire bed.

She did as she was told but she burnt and nothing happened to prahlad because prahlad was worshipping lord vishnu. So we do holika dahan to remember that we should not misuse our qualities and next day we celebrate the holi with colours and water."

Jungkook was amused by listening this story.

"So we are going to celebrate holi?"

"Yeah. I have done all the preparations. And Bts and blackpink members and ananya, kriti are coming today at our house. We are going to celebrate it at our house."

"It will be fun."

"Yeah so at night get ready. And tomorrow morning wear white clothes. Ok?"

He smiled and nodded.

After eating breakfast, I washed the dishes. Then the bell ranged and I opened the door. I was welcomed by a group hug.

"We missed you." Blackpink members and ananya and kriti said.

"I missed you all too. Now please let me breathe."

They all chuckled and backed off.

"Jungkook is in the room. I will call him down, you all sit and make yourself comfortable in the living room."

I said and left to call jungkook. I opened his room's door and told him that everyone are here.

"I am coming, you go ahead." He said.

I went downstairs and made lunch for everyone.

Then we all sat on the dining table to eat.

"You make so delicious food y/n." Jimin oppa said.