Chapter 19

Here, I am. Standing in my office cause there is some meeting and after that, I will finally see jungkook.

He called me earlier to tell me that his hyungs and my friends were missing me and were worried about me and wanted to meet me.

I was about to scold him for not informing me and just disappearing like that but then I remembered that I am mad at him.

After finishing my work, I went out to the place he told me to come.

Soon after, I reached there and it was a dinner place.

I went inside and saw BTS members, ananya and kriti there.

I went towards the table they all were sitting. It was a corner table.

I saw that only one seat beside jungkook was left for me. I sighed and sat on it with a smile.

"Hello everyone!"

I said and cheered a little and I saw everyone turned to me and their faces turned to blank one and they kept staring at me for some moments.

"Why the fuck did you left without informing any of us, huh?"

Kriti spoke up breaking the silence.

"I am really sorry kriti. But I had to. Cause I was selected as the main lead in show so I had to be here. And telling someone just skipped my mind."

"Don't you dare leave without informing someone. We were more than worried for you."

"I know oppa. And I am really sorry for that. I promise I won't do it again in future."

I said to yoongi oppa while he nodded in response.

And soon all that tension died down and everyone were enjoying themselves, talking and doing fun.

I leaned a little towards jungkook but was not looking at him.

"Why didn't you came in front of me from this many days?"

I asked him as I wanted to ask him from so much time. I was dying to know that.

"So I guess someone missed me, is it mrs. Jeon?"

He said while smirking a little and leaning near me to whisper.

"Maybe in your dreams. I was just wondering."

"Babes, in my dreams you don't even know what has already happened."

He said while his eyes showed pure love and a smirk on his lips.

"Keep dreaming then."

"Sorry for not sending you a bouquet today. I had some work and was not able to send you that. *Blows flying kiss* But don't worry, I will make sure to make it up for you."

The evening went by like that. I catched up with everyone and promised not to leave like that ever again.

I still didn't got my answer why jungkook didn't showed himself in front of me.

The next morning, a big bouquet was in my room on a table. There was a heart made of flowers on that table and there were so many letters on it.

And small boxes were also there with every letter. As usual, I took out the note and read it.

'Trying to make it up for yesterday. Hope you forgive me. I love you! -JJK'

And a little heart at that end of the note. I smiled at reading it.

I smelled the flowers like always and hugged it and smiled like an idiot. I was behaving like a girl who got something from her crush!

I took the letter and carefully opened it.

'Hey love,

Writing this in hope that someday I will be able to make it up to you. So I can have my life back with me.

I wrote a letter for every single day when I hurted you and made you stay away from me.

And yeah, a letter for that day too when you didn't get to see me. (I know you missed me, don't lie!)

*Blushes uncontrollably at that*

Make sure to read every single one. Well, I am requesting you to read it. Afterall, you are the one with power right now.

And yeah, it is illegal to take someone's heart you know? And you have my heart with you.

I promise to make you fall in love with me again if you don't love me anymore. (I know you do.)

Your idiot husband,
Kook.'

The way I was blushing uncontrollably at the end of the letter and there were so many letters remaining.

I slowly read every single of them and now my jaw was hurting due to smiling too much.

I even danced like crazy while reading his letters. I was going to keep these letters forever with me.

After reading those letters, I opened the boxes to see different necklaces and earrings in it. And some even contained rings and bracelets.

Each letter had a small box placed beside it. I was too stunned to speak.

Someone ringed the bell of my room and I opened it and saw sumedh.

He looked at me and smiled confusingly.

"Why are you blushing so much?"

______________________________________

Heyy guyss!! An update!!

And my exams are getting over tomorrowww!!!!✨

Enjoyy!