"Shubi.. I...."

"No.. No... No.. You're not gonna say a word... Listen to me first ok.." I cupped her face with my both hands. 

" I love you..... And I'm not gonna listen anything.. Once we're done with the treatment, we're going back to India. Together. With our baby boy. Ok? I... I just don't want to stay away from you... I know I've wasted a lot on months.. But not anymore, enough is enough jyotica. I want you back in my life... I'll do anything, I'll try to be a better person but please don't leave again... Please.. " my eyes filled with tears.

She said nothing. All she was doing is to looking at me with  a smile on her face.

"What are you doing? Say something naa..." I asked again.

" nothing, just admiring that handsome face of yours." She put her hands around my neck and pulled me close.

 "I've spend many months yearning for this face. You don't know how much i missed you shubi. I... I left but i always felt like an Important part of my heart was missing since i left you. Why didn't you tell me that you were looking for me? Why didn't you tell me that you went to my father looking for my location? I know I've wasted many months beating around the bush. I've caused alot of trouble to you and our families too but Now no more. I'm tired of being unhappy. I want to lead a happy life too... With you.. With our baby boy.. God i missed alot of time..."

I didn't even let her completed the sentence, just started leaving small kisses all over her face.

"I love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you..."

"Ok ok bas shubi.... I Love you too... Ok..." She said directly looking at my eyes

"B.... But the World cup..  Why didn't you..."

 "shhhh.... My priorities were straight and Let's not talk about that, ok..." She noded.

"Fuck I missed you" I said and hugged her again.

Someone knocked on our door and our families entered in the room. Her parents entered and directly went to her to take her in there embrace. Everyone started crying after looking at them. And then The main Character arrived. Our Boy. He was sleeping peacefully. Shahneel gave him in my arms and I took him to his mother.

The moment jyotica saw him. She burst into tears again.

"That's... Our baby..? He is so cute.... I can't believe i.. I gave birth to HIM shubi.. Look at him.... "

Everyone was tooking at us with admiration. Everyone was happy. Their eyes filled with tears but now... With Happy tears.

"Thank you for bringing this happiness in our life jyotica.. God bless you beta.." My mother came forward and hugged her too.

God..  She brought such a joy with just her presence. Everything looks just picture perfect now And I want everything to be like this FOREVER...

..

..

..

..

They all were busy with jyotica and our baby when suddenly my phone ranged in my pocket... It was Rohit Bhaiyya ..ohh. I completely forgot to inform him about Jyotica's condition..

I picked the call immediately..

"Hello bhaiyya woh......"

"Shubi listen... We have a huge problem.."

" what happened bhaiyya? "

"Actually it's about Our Finals... After your departure, Jadeja's mother got sick.. So he left immediately too, We have our finals Tommorow and this morning.... Hardik pandya got injured while practicing.

Shubi I know i shouldn't ask you this and you are going through your own problems too.  I wouldn't Even ask if its not urgent but is it possible for you to play tommorow?"

"Bhaiyya but.. I need to concentrate on Baby and jyotica.. And...I haven't been practicing from last one month.. How can i..."

" oh.. You're a good player shubi. I know your game ok.. You're in Australia too.. You'll get to practice this evening and you'll be back to the form. So will you play Tomorrow? "

I took a long pause. Busy thinking, when someone hugged me from behind..

It was jyotica...

"You will... "  she whispered.

"Me and Baby, have a lot of people around to take care of us.. Shubi.. We're not going anywhere, So just Go.. The country needs you.. "

I turned to Her.. she was looking at me with admiration.. I put the phone back on my ear and said.. 

" I Will Bhaiyya "

I'm too grate to get this opportunity back.

Finally everything is going back to the  place where it should be...