the funniest little kids (humanAU)

Start from the beginning

"The question was if you'd like a steak.", he glared back.

"Oh, sorry. I zoned out. I'm still a vegetarian, you know that. I have been for 10 years.", I huffed jokingly.

"Alright. Just cheese again.", Kill told uncle Fred, who had taken control of the grill.

I looked around. "Where's Bill and the others?", I asked.

"They went upstairs to play video games.", Zad replied. He was Tads twin.

"Will looks really sad over there. All alone. ", Zad thought out loud.

I noticed Will had put headphones on.

"He even has headphones on...", Zad repeated my thought.

I nodded. "Yeah, he does that all the time.", Kill shrugged.

PoV Will
They were talking about me. I could feel it. They're worried gazes were on me and it made me uncomfortable.

I pulled my legs to my chest.

I felt the darkness creeping through my veins again. Maybe I shouldn't read this book...

Suddenly someone sat down next to me. Till. Till was always there to me. He was trying so hard to replace our mother, while he would've needed her too. I leaned on his shoulder.

My brother put an arm around me. We just sat in silence until the food was ready.

I was asked to take my headphones off, but the others were so loud. I couldn't eat. I only picked at my macaroni salat.

Betty looked at me weirdly.

"You know, I made that salat. It's really good.", she huffed.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry.", I sighed, taking a fork full and putting it in my mouth. It tasted good, but I immediately felt nauseaus. My stomach was screaming at me again.

"It's not that bad, you're mean.", Betty huffed.

I didn't mean to offend her!

I excused myself to the bathroom, where I threw up in the toilet.

Yay. My body hates me again. Well, I hate it too, but why does it have to be torture?!

I didn't even have tears to cry.

I needed my emergency pills. Now. My backpack was downstairs with the others. What should I do.

I felt the world getting to much. Again. Why did that happen all the time?!

I needed help. Where was everyone?! Downstairs.

Breath. Breath. Breath. Breathe...

I just leaned on the door.

PoV Till
"He's so dramatic.", Matt rolled his eyes.

I glared at him.

"What? It's true!", he huffed.

"It's not his fault.", I replied angrily.

"Let's not fight today, hm?", Fred tried calming the storm.

We glared at each other in silence.

After a bit, I stood up. "I'll go check on him.", I told them.

"Yeah, because he can't wipe his butt alone.", chuckled Matt.

"Yeah, like a toddler.", Betty added.

"That's enough. Kids, quit it.", Megan finally stepped in.

"Till, please check on Will. He's been gone for a long time now.", she then said. I nodded, still a bit angry, but I swallowed it.