𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Começar do início

"Everyone else good with that?" Nate asks. "Yeah let's do it." Avery says playing with the chain around Xander's neck.

"I will bring food!" Xander pipes up. "Why were you so excited?" Nate chuckles. "Cause it will be like I am an adult cooking for my children."

"Xander what the fuck." Harvey lets out a low laugh. "You are an adult?" Nate laughs. He just shrugs. "Stop bullying me. Miss they are bullying me." He looks directly at a teacher.

"Just shut up Xander." the teacher rolls her eyes and Xander gasps. "That is no way to talk to a student." Xander puts a hand on his chest.

She takes a sip of her coffee. "I just want it to be the weekend already, you are giving me a headache."

Xander brushes a hand through his dark wavy hair. "Okay Miss I have some medicine you want it?" Xander scrambles through his backpack. Once he finally finds it he looks up and she is gone.

"You are actually such a dumbass Xander, I don't know how Avery puts up with you." Nate says.

"That ain't nice is it." Xander puts a hand on his heart acting hurt. Nate just rolls his eyes.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I arrive at Aves house at 9am and we get ready to go to the lake. It is around a 1 and a bit hour drive so we have to get ready early.

"Okay so the boys are coming at 9:30 is everyone nearly ready?" Avery asks.

Bella puts her hands on Aves shoulders. "Babe you're okay. Just chill out."

Avery laughs. "Your right."

"I know I am right." Bella applies sunscreen on her legs.

Harvey Nate and Xander arrive and they wait at the front while we take our time grabbing our stuff.

When I open the door I see three grumpy men leaning against the cars. "Took you fucking long enough." Nate opens the car door.

We are taking two cars for the trip Xan, Ave and bells in one and Nate, Olivia, Harvey and I in the other.

We get in the car Liv and I sitting in the back while Nate and Harvey figure out the directions.

"Radio please." Olivia puts her arms on their seats pulling herself up. "Wait a sec." Nate pulls out his phone.

"Do you even know how to get to this fucking place." Olivia rolls her eyes peeping over Nate's screen.

"Yes." Nate says not sounding truthful at all.

Once they finally figure it all out and we are on the road I ask if we can turn the music on. "Give me your phone." I ask Harvey.

"Why the hell would I do that?" He looks at me through rearview mirror. "So I can do music." I say.

He hands me the phone and I ask for a password. "1321"

Wow why would he give me his password?

I go onto Spotify. I am feeling chase Atlantic today.

I blast the music and I think everyone was happy with it. "Good?" I ask Harvey. "Mhm." A small smile spreads on his face.

I lean back into my seat and try my hardest not to think of Bells party.
It has been around a week since then but I just can't get it out of my head.

I squeeze my eyes shut and try and think of anything other than his hands touching my body.

"Mads?" I hear Harvey's voice ask.