Chapter : 16 💞

As soon as Meera entered, her mother started questioning her. "Why are you late today?" Her mother asked with concern. "Actually it was someone's birthday in the office, that's why..." She lied. Before her mother could say something, Meera quickly ran towards her room. And her mother was figuring out what happened to her.

Meera entered into her room and closed the door. She was looking extremely happy. She threw her bag on the bed and started dancing in front of the mirror. After a few minutes, she realised that she don't have to take this serious, as she was not sure about Arjun because of her looks and personality. She thought this and went into the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun was lying on bed and thinking about Meera. He was still in that moment when kissed her. Then he took his phone and commence looking at her picture.
"You don't know how beautiful you are. How pretty your eyes are. And when you smile, my heart says to kiss you." He murmured while admiring her picture.
After looking at her pictures for a few minutes, he got up came down stairs as he was feeling hungry.

A different kind of smile was on his face. He move towards the dining table and sat on the chair. A servant came there with food and served him. He was about to take a bite then his phone started ringing. "Maa" He murmured.

He answered the call. "Hi Maa, how are you?" He asked. "I'm good son. What about you?" His mother replied. "I'm also good Maa" He replied while taking a bite of food. "What are you doing?" Her asked. "Nothing just having dinner." He replied. "Okay. I'll talk to you later then. Enjoy your meal." His mother replied.
"No Maa, it's ok" Arjun said. "No my son, I've some other work, till then you eat."
His mother convinced him.

Then he ate his meal and went to his bedroom. He stands on the balcony and stares at the moon while thinking about Meera. He was missing her. Those  moments that he had with her were coming in front of his eyes.
"I wish I could stop the time when I was with you." He said with lots of emotion while looking at the moon. Then he took his phone and started looking at Meera's picture. "I am really missing you. I can't wait to meet you." He said.

Suddenly a thought popped up in his head. He quickly went downstairs and went towards his car. He started the car and started driving. After a few minutes he reached his destination. He was looking here and there. His eyes were finding someone. And soon his eyes got relaxed as he saw Meera. He was outside of Meera's house.

Meera was standing on the balcony and was thinking about something. Surely she was thinking about Arjun.
Arjun came outside the car and waved at Meera but Meera didn't see him yet. After 2-3 waves, Meera's eyes go on Arjun. She was shocked. "What the hell!! What is he doing here" She said.

Arjun was laughing after seeing Meera's reaction. He finds her cute. "What are you doing here" She whispered. "I came here to see you" He replied. "Don't speak loudly. And leave from here. We will meet tomorrow." She said in a low voice as she was scared of being caught by someone.

"No I'll not leave. I'm not going anywhere" He said with a smirk. "Please Arjun. Someone will see us" She requested. But her words didn't work on him. "I don't care about others." He said.
"Okay I'm coming" Meera agreed to his words.

She came downstairs and slowly opened the door. She came outside, looking here and there she went to Arjun.
"Why you came here? Are you mad or what" She said angrily. "I wanted to see you. And yes I'm mad in love of you" He replied with intense voice. After hearing his words Meera started blushing. Her cheeks turned red. "Arjun it's too late, you should go home now" She said.
"Okay I will leave" He said in a low voice and snatched Meera's phone from her.
"What are you doing?" She inquired.
"Nothing Sweetheart. I'm just adding my phone number in your phone so that we can talk whole night" He replied while adding his phone number.

Meera was admiring his cute actions. She was looking at him with the eyes full of love. "Don't stare Meera. I know I'm handsome." He said while still being on phone. Hearing this Meera's eyes widened. She was thinking that how did he know that she is looking at him because he is busy on his phone. She put her hair behind the ear and and smile.

Arjun gave her phone back. Meera was checking her phone then Arjun came a bit closer to her. Before she could think or do anything he removed her specs and kissed her lips. Meera got shocked. She figuring out that what's just happened.

He gave her specs back to her. "I love you Meera. Good night" He said while going back into his car with a huge smile on his face. On the other side Meera was also smiling him back. Both were very happy.

Arjun left from there and Meera also went inside her house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment if you like the chapter  ❤✨