Chapter : 2 💞

Before starting today's chapter I want you to see what Meera and Arjun's personality exactly looks like:

MEERA :-

Shy, Introvert and always lost in her own world to escape from the real world

Shy, Introvert and always lost in her own world to escape from the real world..... But she is really cute as she looks different from other girls ❤

Arjun :-

Hot, Muscular and a true heartthrob

Hot, Muscular and a true heartthrob. He always has a seriousness on his face and because of this every one thinks twice before talking to him.....
.
.
.
.
Ok, so these are Meera and Arjun, hope you've liked their personalities. I know I should have to share this in the beginning but it's fine 😉 Now let's start......
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________

     Arjun's heart skip a beat when Meera look at him for 0.02 second, he got nervous because he was already stating at her. Then suddenly the metro stopped at a station and people were going outside the metro Meera also came outside and Arjun was watching her then a little smile appeared on his face for some seconds and immediately disappeared when he realise that he is a SIgma Male 😂😂 After that a next station came and he got off from the metro and go towards his office.
.
.
.
.
In Office:

     Everyone wishing him Good Morning  when he stepped in the office, he ignored everyone and without saying anything he went into his cabin. He sat on the chair and suddenly Meera's image click on his head, he stopped for a second and start smiling. He wasn't understanding why he is smiling after  thinking about her. Then someone knocked on the door and he said " Come in" in a serious voice and Picked a random file.... It was Tarin who entered his cabin

    " So Mr. Arjun how was your experience of the metro? " he asked in a fun way
   " Yeah Good " he replied in cold tone

   " I thought you will be angry on me as I don't send anyone to pick you and you had to travel from local transport but you seem happy What's the matter bro ? "  he said with amazement

   " Nothing man, and what's wrong in traveling from a metro and I am happy as usual it is you who noticed me today.... Focus on your work"   he lied because he didn't want to share this thing with him because he was also not accepting that he is falling for a girl.....
.
.
.
On the other side Meera was working in the office and her friend Prerna came

   " Madam what's your plan for this weekend? "  She asked Meera in teasing voice because she knows Meera don't go out or spend her weekend by doing something fun.... Instead she stays at home and reads books or spends time with family and sometimes she sleeps for hours or just watches movies at home....

   " Come on Prerna you know very well that I don't do anything productive on weekends like you all.... I love spending time at home with my self "  Meera replied with little disappointment because she wants to go out but her lack of confidence and shyness kill all her urges....

   " Ok baba, I know very well but please this time you have to come for the party and don't deny it because it's my birthday and you can't refuse birthday girl's wish"  she requested

   " Ok I will see if I can come or not it's not confirmed okay"  Meera replied to Prerna.....

    " Oh hello!! You're coming okay I don't want to listen any stupid excuse I will send you the address okay" Prerna said in anger.....

   "Ok Madam!! " Meera replied then Prerna went from their. Meera was thinking too much about how she will go and what will she wear how she will neet other people how will they see her and what not..... She started overthinking on a small thing.  But then she thought that it is still some time in her birthday and she started working in her laptop.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 8 p.m. in the evening....Meera left office. She went towards metro station and waited for metro while reading a Fantasy Book. After some time she headed towards her home in an E-rickshaw. She was sitting quietly and looking here and there. It was traffic on the road so she took out headphones from her bag and started listening to the songs...... She was enjoying it then a black car stopped with that rickshaw she didn't pay attention at first but after a minute her eyes went on that car and she found that a guy is looking at her with a very little smile.... She fixed her clothes and make a wierd face. That guy start laughing. Then traffic got cleared and vehicles start moving. And that guy was none other than Arjun.... He was still smiling from the behavior of Meera.
.
.
.
.
Arjun reached his home and a little smile was still there on his lips. The guard got shocked after seeing that Arjun is smiling because his servants never saw him smiling.....
.
.
.
___________________________________________

                   To be continued....
              Thanks for reading 💞✨
.

.
Please do vote and comment if you like the story till now and you can follow me on Instagram for updates. Be safe, Take care and keep reading ❤