Chapter : 5 💞

His heart beat got faster. He feels happy and nervous at the same time. Meera and Radhika went towards the clothing section. Arjun can't control himself even if he wants to, he follows them and also goes to the clothing section as Meera. It was a girl's section so he started pretending to see some clothes but his focus was on Meera. 
   "Didi try this dress, this will look good on you and also goes with the occasion of birthdays"   Radhika told Meera. "Okay"
Meera agreed with her. Arjun was listening to their conversation and he realised one thing that Meera definitely should go to any birthday party or something.

   Meera comes outside the changing room "Wow Didi you look stunning" 
Radhika appreciates her. Meera was feeling shy and happy. On the other side Arjun's vision got stuck on Meera.
   "How beautiful is she looking. Her hair and in specs she looks so cute. But why am I feeling this way for her. I have to control on myself. But I don't know, there's something different about this which is attracting me towards her".  He thinks like this in his head. He lost in his thoughts then someone slapped on his shoulder. Arjun came out from his thoughts. "Tarun? " he said in nervousness. "How have you been here?"
He asked Tarun. "I should ask this question, what are you doing in the girl's section? "  Arjun hesitated a little and asked "No you tell me, what are you doing here? "  Tarun said "I came here for shipping as it's my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow so she requested me to take her for shopping. Now you tell me. Wait if I'm not wrong are you here with your girlfriend too? " He asked in a teasing voice.  "Oh please you know very well that I don't have enough time for all of these stupid things. I came here by mistake." He lied very neatly. Then Tarun's girlfriend came. "Meet my girlfriend Prerna" He introduced her to Arjun." They both shake hands and greet each other. Prerna's eyes go on a girl which looks like Meera. At first she thought that she was wrong but when that girl turns she feels happy because she was Meera.
Prerna shouted her name. Meera got tensed after hearing her name but it was Prerna who called her so she feels good.
   "Come here madam!" Prerna called her and Radhika followed Meera. "What are you doing here" She asked while hugging her. "She wants something for tomorrow.
And you know very well that my choice is always the best"  Radhika speaks in between them with a smirk. "Oh how big you've grown" Prerna said after hearing Radhika's words. Then Radhika's eyes go on Arjun who was also standing there.
  "Look didi Mr. Handsome" She muttered in Meera's ear. "Sshh... " Meera replied. Then Prerna introduces Meera to Tarun and Arjun. "Meet my friend Meera. We work in the same office and Meera meet my boyfriend Tarun"

   Tarun extended his hand towards Meera. As an Introvert she got nervous. "Come on Meera don't be shy right now. Tarun is very sweet and chill. " Prerna said to Meera. "Yeah" She replied and also extended her hand.  "Nice to meet you" Tarun said and Meera just smiled.
"Meet my friend Arjun. He is a CEO of our compny" Tarun introduce Arjun to Meera.  She looked at Arjun who was already looking at her. She nodded towards him and Arjun also nodded.

    Then Prerna said "We  all are together so why don't we eat something." "Yeah good idea" Tarun said. "No I have to go, you guys enjoy" Meera said "Come on yaar.... Don't be so boring" Prerna replied to Meera' s words. "Yes didi, I am feeling hungry" Radhika said. "Okay, you all go I'll join you." Meera said.
   Then Meera goes towards the billing counter. And others were going towards the food section. Arjun was slightly looking at Meera. He was controlling himself too. A shine was clearly seen in his eyes. Because he got to know the name of the girl he was thinking about.
He was happy. Then Tarun caught his eyes on Meera. "What happened bro? " Tarun asked "Nothing" he replied with a hesitation. "Shall we go? " Tarun asked
"Yeah! You go I'm coming" He replied.
   Tarun understood that Arjun liked Meera and it was also seen in his eyes.
But wasn't sure because he knows that Arjun is very strict and can't fall for a girl easily. And a girl like Meera who is shy and simple can't impact him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________

                    To be continued.....
                   Thanks for reading ❤✨