Chapter : 9 💞

Then all three move forward. It was a cafe with aesthetic decorations. Meera was checking the interiors and decoration of the cafe. Then they reached their table where all were already sitting. "Meet Meera. My friend and colleague" Prerna introduced Meera to her other 2 friends. They're Prerna's old friend. "Hi Meera. Nice to meet you" her friends (Aisha and Mitali) greet her. "Hi!"
Meera replied with a smile. Then Prerna told her to sit and ordered her favorite food.

Meera followed her instructions. She was feeling a little shy, she was thinking about what Prerna's friends are thinking about her. Is she looking good?

Then the food arrived. Prerna served the food. Tarun was still waiting for Arjun.
.
.
.
On the other side Arjun got ready and left the house. He was at a gift shop and was figuring out what kind of gift Prerna would be like. Then he bought an expensive range of perfume, and wrapped it in gift paper. Now he is on the way to the destination. Suddenly a thought of Meera popped up into his head. He realised that Meera also will be there. Now he is under pressure that he will not do any stupidity in front of Meera.

Within a few minutes he arrived. He opened the door and came out of the car. He wore a Light Blue coloured shirt with Black pair of jeans and folded sleeves and his two buttons from the top were open. Black Sunglasses were the highlight of his look. He was looking very hot that any girl can become crazy about him.

He went inside. He looks here and there. Then he finally saw Tarun who was sitting there with others. He moved towards him while removing his glasses.
"Hey!!" Arjun said to Tarun. "Oh finally you arrive" Tarun replied. "BTW where were you?" Tarun asked. "Well I was  buying a gift for Prerna" He replied. Meera was looking at Arjun.
Then he looks at Prerna "Happy Birthday Prerna" He wished her while giving the gift. "Aww thank you so much" She replied with a smile. Arjun smiled back.
"Come sit" Prerna said lovingly to Arjun. "Yes." he replied. The only place left was with Meera. He looks towards her. She already started thinking that how she will sit with him. And Tarun was enjoying this scene with a smile.

He moved and sit on the chair which was kept with the chair of Meera. The moment he sat Meera started fixing her dress as if Arjun has a dirty look or something. Arjun also thought, Is he gives negative energy to girls or he has a dirty look.

Then Prerna served him the food. Arjun needs water so a glass of water was kept on the table. He was about to take that glass and he felt that his hand touched with someone's hand. He immediately looked at that person and it was Meera.
They barely touched each other's hand for 0.02 seconds but their hearts started beating fast. Both quickly withdraw their hands. Meera fixed her glasses and focused on food with awkwardness. While Arjun was also awkward about this moment. It seems like he has never felt the touch of a girl.

Then, Arjun started shaking his one leg and Meera got irritated. But she can't say anything to him because she feels shy even to say her problems. Then after a few seconds she can't tolerate it.
"Can you please stop shaking your leg?" she said politely to Arjun. "Sorry" he replied. Arjun was feeling good as he was sitting with her. He wants to talk but he has no topic. Then Prerna asks everyone if they want something. "We don't want anything. We are all full. Now let's cut the cake" One of Prerna's friends (Aisha) said. "Yeah ok!!" Prerna replied.

After hearing this Tarun went and bring the cake. He placed it on the table. As soon as Prerna saw the cake, her heart melts and eyes filled with tears of joy because "Will you marry me" was written on the cake. Meera was also feeling the same because she saw a new way of proposing. And she always wish something like this. While Arjun was continuesly looking at Meera. He realised from her face and eyes that she also loves such  things. He was admiring her cutness and innocence.
"How beautiful she is looking today. And her open hair is making her more beautiful. Her smile. How happy she is. And her eyes are like the ocean and I want to drown in it" Arjun lost in his thoughts while staring Meera. He was feeling something for her but can't accept that feeling. But soon he will confess.
.
.
.
.
Prerna tightly hugged Tarun. And then they cut the cake together. Everyone clapped and sang the birthday song. Prerna took a piece of cake and offered it to Tarun first. Then offered others one by one. Everyone one wished her again and give her presents. "I've something for you" Tarun said to Prerna. "But you've already given me beautiful gift" Prerna replied emotionally. "That's nothing in front of this" He said lovingly. Then told her to close her eyes and ask for her hand. The moment she extend her hand he made her wear a ring. Everyone was feeling happy for them. And Meera was more excited and happier than all because she has read these things only in books. And now she is watching it in reality. And Arjun was still watching her and was smiling.
"Now open your eyes"  Tarun ordered. As soon as she open her eyes he found Tarun on his knees and a ring in her finger. She make him stand and hugged him tightly while crying of happiness.
"You are too good Tarun. I love you" Prerna said to Tarun with lots love and emotions. "I love you too Prerna" he replied.
.
.
.
After that Prerna's friend left from there. And only Meera and Arjun were left. They came out of the cafe. "Ok Prerna I'm leaving. And many many congratulations to both" Meera said to Prerna. "Thank you so much" Prerna replied. Arjun also congratulate them and said that he is also leaving. Then Tarun came to Arjun and whispered in his ear "Have you talk with her?" Arjun nodded in No. Then an idea popped up into Tarun's head.
"Meera, how will you go to your home?"
Tarun asked. "By metro Or rickshaw" She replied. "Why don't you go with Arjun his home is also in that way." Hearing these words Meera's heart skip a beat. But Arjun has no problem as he wants to spend time with her. "N.. N.. No I'm fine. Thank you" she replied with hesitation.
"Come on Meera, Arjun is a good guy. You should go with him. Prerna also said.
" I've no problem in dropping you" Arjun said to Meera.
Meera won't like that everyone is requesting her so she agreed. "Okay" she replied. Then she moved towards the car with Arjun. She opened the back door of the car. "I'm not a driver. You have to sit in the front seat." Arjun said nicely. Hearing this she feels nervous and awkward. Then she sat in front seat with him. And Arjun drives the car towards Meera's house.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....
.
.
.
I'm sorry this chapter is quite longer than the others. This chapter is of 1237 words while others are 600 to 700 words.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you're liking the story or not. Thanks for reading ❤✨