Chapter : 13 💞

After that Arjun and Meera went into the metro station and waited for the metro. Arjun was continuously looking at her. While Meera was scrolling on her phone. Then she felt something. He looked at Arjun who was already looking at her. Seeing this her heart skips a beat. She immediately turned her face towards the phone. Arjun laughed at Meera's reaction.

Meera was really feeling very nervous. She was fixing her dress while looking at him sideways.
"Why is he looking again and again at me. Is he gone mad?" She murmured to herself. Then, to avoid his gazing she randomly asked "ummm... Are you travelling first time from the metro?" Meera asked. "Umm no.... I had travelled before." He replied with a smile while remembring tha day he saw Meera for the first time in this metro.

"Ok" Meera replied. Then there was complete silence between the both. After a few seconds, "Umm.... I just want to know that do you enjoy yesterday with me? I mean the time we spent together. You weren't bored?" Arjun asked while looking at her. "No.... Yesterday was a good day." She replied with a serious face. "I was thinking that if you are not that busy so can we have a cup of
coffee?" Arjun asked Meera because he wants to spend time with her.

But our introvert Meera. She can't refuse as if she refuse then she feels guilty. She thinks for a fee seconds on this. "No... No.... I don't have much work. I'll manage. And yeah we can have coffee together." She replied with hesitation as she never goes late to the office and never takes any leave.

"Oh Gosh!! Why I said yes? You're duffer Meera. What answer will you give in office when you reach late. But it's not your fault. It's all this man's fault. I don't understand why he wants to have with the most boring person. I think he is mad." She said to herself in her head.

Then, they both exit from the metro station. And after walking for 3-4 minutes they went in the coffee shop.
Arjun opened the cafe's gate for Meera like a gentleman. Meera looked at him. She was feeling like she is any fantasy book. Because she never had this kind of thing before. Meera entered the cafe and Arjun following Meera also entered
in the cafe.

"We should go on that table." He said to Meera. "Okay" She replied and started following him. They reached the table. Arjun pulled the chair. "Please sit" He told her to sit on the chair that he pulled for her. Seeing this Meera was shocked as she only saw these things in movies. But she was feeling special. "Thank you" She said while sitting. Then Arjun also sits on the chair in front of her.

The waiter came to take their order. Arjun ordered coffee for both. Then, there was complete silence between them. Meera was looking here and there while Arjun was looking at her eyes.
"Are you ok?" He asked after a long silence. "Yeah" She replied. "I don't know why you seem nervous. If there's something them you can tell me" He said politely. "No I'm good" She replied with a little smile.

"If you don't mind can I say something?" He asked. Hearing this Meera started thinking. "Gosh!! Now what he will going to ask. Is he going to propose me. No Meera, shut up!! Don't be so happy." She thought in her head. Many questions and scenarios came into her mind. And her face goes colourless.

"Yeah, you can" She replied to Arjun's question. "Look, don't take me wrong.... Actually Ummmm....." Arjun started hesitating. "Are you ok?" Meera asked with concern because he was hesitating. "Yes I'm good.... Actually....... I love you"
He said after gathering a lot of courage.

He actually didn't think about this, that he will confess his feelings for her like this.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤✨
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 💞