Chapter : 14 💞

After listening to those three words, butterflies started dancing in her stomach. Her throat got dry. She still won't believe what had happened. Her eyes widened. "Wh... Wh.. What?" She asked with hesitation. "Look, there's no rush. Take your time. I will respect your decision. And if you feel bad about my behavior then I really sorry." He replied polietly.

Meera didn't say anything. She was still lost in her thoughts. A lots of questions were popped up in her mind. She was confused. She don't know what to say. How to reply. Then, Arjun waved his hand in front of her eyes. Meera came out from her thoughts to the reality.

Arjun was about to speak but without saying anything she got up from the chair and took her bag and leave from there. "Meera!! Please stop" He called her name while going behind her. She didn't listen anything. Then she left the cafe. Arjun was still trying to stop her but she didn't stopped.

"Shit" Arjun said while holding his head.
"Did I made a mistake? Is she never going to talk? But I just said what I feel. She have to understand my feelings. I really love her." He mumured.
.
.
.
.
Meera reached to her office. She was looking down. She went on her desk where she did work and kept her bag there and starts moving towards washroom. Prerna who was already there was watching her. "Meera, why are you late today? Is everything okay" She asked with concern. But Meera didn't respond.

She went in the washroom. No one was there. She stands in front of the mirror and breath heavily. She was in dellima. She didn't understand that whatever happened was real Or it's just a dream. Because she never experienced this. She had only read these things in books or watch in movies.

"Whatever he said was real? Is he really loves me? Or was he just making fun of my appearance?" She asked herself.
"Relax Meera. For now focus on your work." She murmured. And came out from the washroom normally like nothing had happened. She went to her desk and sat on the chair.
"Are you okay?" Prerna asked Meera from behind. "Yes I'm good" She replied.
"Why had you come late today? Prerna asked again. " Nothing... I just woke up late today." Meera lied and started working on her laptop. Then prerna also started doing her work.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun had also reached his office. He was in his cabin. And was thinking about Meera. He was lost in his thoughts when Tarun entered into his cabin without knocking on the door because Arjun had told him to do so.
When entered and saw Arjun that he is lost, he sat in front of him and pinched. As soon as Tarun did this Arjun came out of his thoughts. "What's up bro? Where are lost?" Tarun asked. "Nothing.just thinking about work." Arjun lied. "Oh really. And where were you? I mean why you come late? Tarun asked again with a smirk. "I slept late last night. So I don't able to wake up early in the morning." He replied while reading a random file.

"Okay!! Who's the girl who  stole your sleep?" Tarun asked with a smirk.
"Girl? What girl? Which girl? What are you talking about? Arjun replied with fake anger. "Meera, you here? Tarun said. As soon as Arjun heard this, he looked immediately towards the door. And found no one. " Relax buddy. I was just kidding." Tarun said with vicious smile. "I don't like such jokes" Arjun replied rudely while lifting his one eyebrow.
"Come on Arjun. Don't lie to me. I know you're Obscuring something. Now tell me what happened?" Tarun asked. "Umm... Actually I confess my feelings to Meera." Arjun replied looking down. "Really????
This is amazing. Then why are you upset?" Tarun said. "She didn't say anything. I'm concern if I made her miserable." Arjun replied. "Don't worry. Give her some time. Prerna had told me about her. She is very diffident and
shy." Tarun solace him. "You're a handsome man. She will not reject you. Tarun said. " Yeah I know " Arjun replied. Then, someone knocked the door. "Come in" Arjun ordered. An employee came to take some signs on the file. "So we will talk later" Tarun said and left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....
.
.
.
Thanks for reading✨
___________________________________________

Hii everyone!! Hope you guys have liking the story. Please vote and comment.