Chapter : 8 💞

After 20-25 minutes, Meera reached her home. Arjun was looking at her from a distance. Meera came out from the auto and paid the auto rickshaw driver. When she was paying, Radhika was randomly looking here and there. And her eyes go to Arjun's car.  "Mr.Handsome?" She murmured. Arjun got alert as he got to know that Radhika had watched him.
  "No,why will he be here" Radhika said to herself. Arjun hides his face behind the steering wheel. And then both Meera and Radhika went inside the house. Arjun also heads towards his home.

At Night :-
  After having dinner Arjun came into his room. He was standing in front of the mirror. "MEERA"
Arjun took her name lovingly with a big smile. Then he laid on the bed.

His phone rang "Maa" he murmured. "Hi Maa, how are you?" He asked his mother on call.
  "I'm good. Tell me about you? Why did you cut my call in between the conversation?" she asked. "Maa actually a girl was bumped into me" He replied.
"Girl? Which girl? Are you dating someone?" She asked with joy.
"No Maa, it's not like that. I was talking to you and she was walking towards me but she doesn't know that I'm standing. So she bumped into me" he explained.
"Okay my son I understood. And I know very well that my son is never going to date anyone. He will directly marry that too with the girl of my choice"she said with a smirk. "Come on Maa, not again I don't like this topic" He replied annoyingly. "Ok I'm not talking about. But please marry someone before my demise"she replied. "Please maa, don't speak like this. You will go nowhere ok?
Now sleep peacefully. Take care" He replied with love. "Okay my son. Take care. Good night" she replied and disconnected the call.

Arjun went into the balcony. He finds difficulty in sleeping. He was looking at the sky and a thought of Meera popped up into his head.
  "I don't know about my feelings. But the way I feel when you're around, I never feel like this for someone before.
I don't know whether I'm really in love Or it's just an attraction. But I will soon get my answers to these questions." He murmured while thinking. He was just confused about his feelings. He doesn't want to do anything in a hurry. And before doing anything he also wants to know about Meera.
After a few minutes he went to bed and slept.
.
.
.
Next Day :-
It's Sunday. Meera woke up and got ready for Prerna's birthday. She wore Black One Piece, which was longer than the knee length. Comed her hair. Applied little lip balm and blush. She is ready to go out. She was looking very pretty even though she didn't put any heavy makeup.

She came out of her room. "Wow didi! You're looking gorgeous in this dress" Radhika appreciates her. "Aww Thank You" she replied with a smile. "I'm leaving Maa" She said. "First eat something" Her mother replied."
"It's a birthday party Maa, I'll eat there" She replied. "Okay then, Have fun."
After this she left for Prerna's birthday.

She buys some favorite flowers of Prerna in between. She was feeling very nervous as she didn't usually go out. She was thinking too much about how she will talk and meet people. And especially how others will look at her. She is afraid of being  judge. After a few minutes she reached her destination. She takes a deep breath and come out of the auto.

"Relax Meera. Be normal. It's nothing. Everyone is known to you. No one is a stranger there. Calm down!" she murmured while going in. She is in anxiety. Her heart was beating fast.

As soon as she entered she saw Prerna was coming towards her with open arms and a big smile on her face. "Finally you come" Prerna said while hugging Meera tightly. They both break the hug and Meera gave the gift and flowers to her that she bought. "Aww thank you Meera, these are my favorite flowers" She said while sniffing the flowers. Meera was just smiling. Then Tarun came to her and said " Good to see you Meera" 
"Good to see you too" She replied. "Why are you standing here? Come, everyone is there. Prerna, take her with you." Tarun said to Prerna and Meera. "Yeah" Prerna replied. "But where are you going?" Prerna asked. "Nowhere, I'm just waiting for Arjun." He replied. "He must be coming. Till then, come with me" Prerna said to Tarun and he agreed with her.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
To be continued.....
.
.
.
.

Guys you can also follow me on Instagram for updates

.
.
.
.
Thanks For Reading  ❤✨