Chapter : 6 💞

Then Tarun left from there. Suddenly Arjun's phone rang. "Oh Maa" he muttered after seeing his phone's screen. 
It was his mother's (Sumitra) call. She live in village side area and come every month to meet her son Arjun. She didn't live with Arjun because she loves being at peace.
  "Hello Maa, how are you? " Arjun asked on call. "I'm good beta. What about you? Had lunch? " She asked just like a typical desi mother. "Yes Mom, I am all good. And already had my lunch" He replied.
He was busy on call. And Meera was coming forward while fixing her outfit and checking her bag. Then BOOM....
She collided with Arjun. He was still on call. He turned and saw it's Meera. He hesitated a little. "I'll talk to you later Maa" he disconnected the call. Her mother was surprised about his behavior. Because he never disconnects the call without talking to her.

    "Oh sorry" Meera apologizes. "It's fine" Arjun replied with a little smile. Then Meera starts moving towards the Food section where Prerna and Radhika are already there. Arjun wants to talk to her.
   "Excuse me!!" he said. After listening to his words Meera stopped. "Ummm... I'm Arjun, Tarun's friend"  Arjun said with a hesitation. Meera started feeling nervous because she didn't know how to behave what to say as she never talked with any guy. "Hmmm... Hello...." She replied in a low voice. "I'm also going towards the Food section. Can we go together? If you don't mind." He asked politely. "Okay"
she replied in one word.
.
.
.
.
.
They both start moving towards the Food section. Arjun was feeling happy as he won something. He was admiring her simplicity. Her eyes, her lips, her hair, her dress, her specs, her nose. The way she was fixing her specs again and again.
But Meera was feeling very nervous and insecure. She was completely ignoring him and looking here and there.
    "So what do you do?" he asked to start a conversation with her. "Ummm I am pursuing my graduation in English honors" she replied. "Good! I've heard from prerna that you also work in her office" he said from the intention of knowing more about her. "Yeah! we both work in the same office" she replied while fixing her specs. "Oh great!! he said with a smile. He wants to talk more but they have reached to their destination.
As soon as they reach Meera immediately sit near Radhika. " What happened Didi? Is Mr. Handsome said something to you?" she asked while laughing. "Sh......" Meera replied. Then Arjun sits with Tarun. They ordered Pizza and chhole bhature. "I don't eat oily food. You guys enjoy" Arjun said
"Arre come on yaar. There's nothing wrong to eat for a one day." Tarun replied. Then Prerna and Radhika start laughing. Arjun looked at Meera. She slightly smilining.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
                     To be continued.....
                    Thanks for reading