"Okay! But why isn't your haldi ceremony still not completed? It's already 12.00 pm.", Adhiraj asked me curiously from the other side of the call.

"The bride woke up late!", I replied to him giggling.

"Woah! What did you guys do yesterday night?", he asked me chuckling.

"We drank a lot! I was scratching my head for fifteen minutes after waking up today. Bhabhi scolded me and Nihar a lot!", I replied him back. He was chuckling from the other end.

"By the way, aapki haldi ho gayi?", I asked him.
(By the way, is your haldi completed?)

"Yes sweetheart! My brothers and sisters didn't leave an inch of my body!", he said to me sighing.

"Aahh! They didn't leave your dick also!?", I asked him in a teasing tone.

"That's only for you to touch and suck sweetheart!", he replied me back. I can imagine him smirking. This man!

"I am not sucking it!", I said to him in a teasing tone.

"Mhmm mhmm...bhabhi is calling downstairs! Haldi karni hai yah nahi?", I heard a voice from behind. It was Nihar.

"Adhiraj, I need to go! Bye.", I said in a lowered tone. I was feeling so shy!

"Bye sweetheart! Send me your pictures!", he said in his cutest version and we cut the call.
.
.
.

"Woh rahi Aaru didi!", Isha said looking at me.
(There is Aaru didi!)

"Come on jaldi baitho Aaru, it's already so late!", saying bhabhi made me sit for my haldi ceremony.
(Come on sit fast Aaru, it's already so late!)

My haldi ceremony started. I sat down on the seat and one by one starred applying the haldi paste on my face. First bhabhi came towards me and applied haldi on my cheeks followed by some other ladies. Then came Virat, he covered my entire face with the haldi paste followed by Isha.

"Happy Haldi Aaru didi!", she said in her cutest version. My face, hands and legs were entirely covered with haldi paste. My friends didn't leave an inch of my body.

"Nihar kaha hai? Usne toh mujhe haldi nahi lagayi!", I said pouting.
(Where is Nihar? She's didn't apply haldi on my face!)

"Happy haldi Aaru!", saying Nihar covered my entire face with haldi from the back.

"Nihaar!", saying I ran after her with the haldi bowl.

"Ruk tu! I won't spare you.", I said running after her.
(You wait! I won't spare you.)

"Pakadh k toh dikha pehele!", she said while running.
(First catch me if you can!)

We continued running when Nihar bumped into someone, the haldi paste from her cheeks got rubbed on the person's shirt. She was about to fall but the person caught her by her waist.

"Careful!", he said looking at her. It was Akash bhaiya! Nihar freed herself from his hold and straightened herself up.

"Akash bhaiya!", I squealed in excitement. He smiled looking at me and walked towards me. He took some haldi from the bowl in my hand and applied a bit of it on my cheeks.

"Happy haldi Aaru! Meri behen toh aaj bohot sundar lag rahi hai.", Akash bhaiya said patting my head and took me in his loving embrace.
(Happy haldi Aaru! My sister is looking very beautiful today.)

"Come inside bhaiya!", saying the three of us walked inside.

"Arrey Akash! Tu kaab aya?", bhabhi asked him smiling.
(Hey Akash! When did you come?)