Wrong Punishment

Flashback Continues.....

"Yes, Hyung, it will be fun. to see my angry bird, Jimin. his cute little red face, haha. Oh God, he will look so cute while scolding me." Jungkook said this, imagining Jimin scolding him. whole time, a beautiful smile plastered on his lips while talking about his beloved. 

"I am ready. It's been a long time since I've seen my Tae get jealous. It will be fun to make him a little angry at me. Of course, it's dangerous, like playing with fire, but I will sought out things later." Hoseok said, laughing a little. 

"Yes, guys, count me in. I am also part of this plan." Dong said with a little mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Okay, fine, Dong. Go to them, and bring Jimin here by any excuse till I can start talking with that girl. You know she has been hitting on me for a long time since we are here at this party." Jungkook said and walked towards the girl to take her help in his plan. 

"I am also on my way to execute the plan. Go and bring them." Hoseok said that and left the place in search of a girl with whom he could make Tae jealous. 

"Hmm, keep dreaming guys, about the success of this act. because I am about to ruin this plan. I can't make my Ae-Rin jealous because angry Ae-rin is dangerous to my health. I can't afford it. but I will never let you two guys do this to those poor souls. If I can't enjoy this jealousy game, why should I let you two guys enjoy it? For me, it will be more fun to see you two getting punished by them. Sorry, boss, this is my guilty pleasure to see you getting punished by your grandmother and Jimin. Oh god, why am I so evil? how could I enjoy someone's punishment special my boss's anyway. Look how these two fools are smiling ear to ear happily without knowing Dong the Great is about to pour water on this not-so-good plan. Dong thought evilly in his heart and smirked proudly at himself because he was about to disrupt their plan. Apart from that, he would enjoy the punishment sessions of these two fools. 

After Three Hours At Jeon's Mansion. 

"What should I do with all of you? I can't even raise my hands on bulls like grown children. I am really disappointed in all three of you." Grandmaa said while angering over Jungkook, Hoseok and Dong, three of them standing in the middle of the room while hanging their heads low, not meeting their eyes with Grandmaa and getting good scolding from her for their unsuccessful prank. Jimin, taehyung and Ae-Rin were sitting there on the couch while crossing their legs and folding their arms over their chests while enjoying the scolding session. Three of them are smiling with pressed lips, trying to hide their laugh. 

"Yes, grandmother, please teach them a good lesson so that they won't repeat it in the future." Jimin said while coming towards to confront Jungkook and stood in front of him, looking straight into his eyes angrily. 

"Oh god, my cutie is looking so angry. I thought things would end in the bedroom. Jimin would punish me with rough kisses or some hot makeout sessions, but he took me here in front of Grandma. This plan backfired on me. arrrrrrrhhhh What have I done? I axed my own foot. Damn it, Jungkook, you are such a looser." Jungkook is thinking about his failed plan; fear and worry can be seen on his face. He is feeling too scared of Jimin because he is not letting him explain his side story, but he can't stand like this, like a culprit, so Just to calm Jimin down, he spoke. 

"B-But b-baby, trust me, it was just a prank. I wasn't flirting with that girl in real, trust me." Jungkook said in stammering voice and tried to defend himself.

Oh God, he is looking so cute while defending himself. No, I can't. I shouldn't melt. He needs a good lesson for this sh*tty prank. Jimin thought to himself while looking at jungkook's puppy eyes. 

"really love. Was that your doppelganger who was saying to her so lovingly, like a most romantic flirteous man on this planet, Oh Julia, your eyes are so deep, like a deep ocean wants to drown and swim in them? But my dear love, how you forgot that ocean has a big whale named Jimin waiting for you two lovebirds to swallow both of you alive."  Jimin said while faking anger and his eyes were widening and shrinking so cutely while talking. Ae-rin and Taehyung placed their palms on their mouths to hide their laughter. grandmother pressed her lips to stop her laughter.