Illusory Jimin/Flashback

At Namjoon's home
"what he thinks of himself. hah, what does he think of himself? You don't know Joon; he mocked me for my miseries. This much arrogance—how dare he made fun of my pain when he is the only reason behind it? You know, he leaned back like a king on his throne and smirked at me while asking about my well-being, like he was expecting me to cry in front of him and beg for his love. huh, And you know he also asked me if I am happy with you or not? From the way he asked, I felt that he did not want to know about my condition, but he wanted to know how sad and broken I am without him. It seemed that he was trying to find his happiness in my sorrows, but you know what, I kept my self strong infront of him. I also replied with a satisfactory smile that, Yes, I am so happy with my husband. How could I give him the feeling of satisfaction after ruining my life?  aahhh, aah, if, if h-he can be h-happy with that girl then wah-why can't I, aaa... aah aah.  *sniff **sob* I will never forgive him. I ah, aaah will teac..."

"STOP JIMIN." Namjoon spoke little louder.

"Please stop crying. I can't see you suffering like this. You have been crying continuously for two hours. It will effect your health in a bad way Jimin." Namjoon interpreted Jimin's blabbering in between. He was continuously blabbering to hide his pain, trying to pretend like a strong person but miserably failing at it. He is continuously complaining, crying, hiccuping, stammering, and angering Jungkook. Namjoon is trying to stop him, but he is not listening to him, and it became unbearable for him to see Jimin in this much pain. In these five years, he somehow helped him to balance his life a little. but today's encounter with Jungkook reopened Jimin's old wounds. 

Jimin heard Namjoon he turned towards him and spoke. " Yes, you're right; I shouldn't cry like this for a treacherous person like him. *sniff*. He doesn't deserve my tears."  Jimin said it angrily while wiping his tears aggressively away from his cheeks, but he still couldn't stop crying. Namjoon could feel the pain behind Jimin's excuses. He is unsuccessfully trying to hide his pain behind these excuses.

"I am sorry, Jimin." Namjoon said it with guilty expression on his face. 

"sorry ? for what." Jimin inquired. He is curious to know why Namjoon is asking for forgiveness without any mistake. 

"I am sorry for not telling you that I am treating Jungkook for his disability." Namjoon said it out of guilt.

"It's not necessary to tell me about all this; he is your patient, and you are his doctor. You shouldn't feel any kind of guilt." Jimin replied like a sensible person. A wide smile crept onto Namjoon's lips after hearing it from him; Jimin's reply removed the burden of guilt from his heart.

"Joon." Jimin called Namjoon,

"hmm," Namjoon replied in hmm. and waited for Jimin to speak further but...

"nothing just leave it." Jimin avoided to inquire but ,Namjoon recognised by his expression that he wants to ask something but there was a hasitation on his face seems Jimin was in some quandary.

"Jimin do you want to say something or ask something." Namjoon inquired.

"nothing. emm~~  listen  Joon, is he progressing health-wise? I mean, will he ever be able to walk on his feet?" Jimin asked hasitantely with hope in his eyes, he is looking at Namjoon pleadingly with so many expectations that he would treat Jungkook well and will help him to walk again. No matter whatever Jimin says about Jungkook, good or bad, no matter how much anger he has in his heart for him,even though Jungkook had cheated on him, even after all this, he still loves him more than himself, more than his life, more than anything in this world. It's been around five years since they both separated, but with the passing time, it seems Jimin's love for Jungkook is increasing day by day with every passing moment. And it always hurt Namjoon so bad.