Forced Love

Jimin is sleeping peacefully in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook is wide awake, waiting for a police raid. He safely wants to escape from this place with Jimin. He was planning and thinking about all this when he heard a knock on the door. It broke his concentration. After hearing wild knocking, Jimin is also wide awake now. When Jungkook got up from the bed to open the door, Jimin held his hand and nodded his head, gesturing him not to open the door. He is scared if that Madam Boss is at the door. Jungkook can see fear on his face. It broke his heart to see Jimin like that.

"Jimin, let me open the door, love. We can't avoid it." Jungkook said, removing Jimin's hold from his wrist.

"No, Kook, what if that bad woman is at the door?" Jimin said

"Still, we can't avoid it. What if Hyung and Dong brought the police here to save us? We should open the door." Jungkook reasoned and came to open the door.

When he opened the door, what he saw made him curious and astonished. A tall and masculine girl is standing in front of him, but his reaction towards her is like he knows the girl very well; he is pitying to see her here.

"Aah, aahh j- Jungkook, p- please save me and help me escape from here." girl requested Jungkook; fear can be seen on her face.

"Dae, how did you get caught in this trap? stupid me. I am so stupid for asking this stupid question. You might have been kidnapped by this human trafficking gang." Jungkook said he badly wants to help this terrified girl standing in front of him.

"Yes, I got kidnapped while helping some victims J-jungkook, please save me." Dae said she is pretending like she has been forced into this.

"Oh poor, come inside very soon; we all will escape from here with the help of police my Hyung is about to come with police." Jungkook said this while welcoming Dae into the room.

Jimin is sitting on the bed at a little distance. He is watching Jungkook interacting with someone at the door, but he wasn't able to see the other's face. He thought some victim girl is asking for help, and Jungkook is talking with her, but when Jungkook turned back, the person with whom he was talking also entered, trailing him. Jimin's breath stopped for awhile. He started trembling in fear. His palms started getting sweat. His hands and feet started getting cold because of nervousness. A tall masculine girl is standing behind Jungkook and looking at Jimin with a smirk on her lips. She is staring at him, trying to intimidate him, and she is doing it successfully. Jimin felt intimidated and scared of her because he still has all the memories fresh in his heart of how this woman beat him up. Jimin has a weakness; he is very soft and submissive by nature. It's very easy to scare and intimidate him, and Dae understood his weakness so well now she is taking advantage of it. Dae signalled Jimin not to overreact or reveal anything about her infront of Jungkook.

"Jimin meet Miss Dae, the social activist who works for the NGO for Women Empowerment. We met during an award function; I personally funded her NGO from time to time, and Miss Dae, he is Jimin, my Jimin, the love of my life." Jungkook introduced both of them to each other.

"Oh, so you denied my love proposal for him." Dae said it while laughing a little, trying to show she is happy for Jungkook, but hate for Jimin can be seen in her eyes. If eyes can burn, Jimin must have been turned into ashes until now.

"Yes, Miss Dae, you asked me for my heart when I had already given it to him; I believe he owns my heart for ages. Miss Dae, you deserve someone better." Jungkook said it while looking at Jimin fondly, not glancing at Dae even for once, and those love filled gazes of Jungkook for Jimin is fueling Dae's anger even more. She badly wants to give Jimin the cruellest death possible.

"Jimin Miss Dae will stay in this room with us until the police arrive. Good humans, like her, need to be protected at any cost." Jungkook said it as a human being, he wants to save every victim, and this girl is also a victim to him.