First Kiss And Love Assurances

"Love, these teasy habits of yours are enough to make me go crazy. I should sue you for doing this to me. Your whole existence deserves to be sued. It's illegal to be this sexy and cute at the same time, you know, Why are you messing with my hormones, huh? Do you know how I have to struggle to keep my desires in control?" Jungkook said all this in his low, deep, manly voice, while walking towards Jimin. An electrifying shiver ran through Jimin's spine. There are tingling sensations in his whole body. He started breathing little heavy, his flirty lover making it hard for him to stay normal.

"I d-did n-n-nothing." Jimin spoke while
stammering a little with a red face and lower gaze. He is too shy to make eye contact with Jungkook.

"Oh, so innocent my baby, doesn't understand anything, or just pretends not to understand . I know love you know all the conditions of my heart very well, but avoid them because you don't want to pay for the damage done to my poor heart. Isn't it cruelty to me, love?" Jungkook said it teasingly in an accusing manner. while taking another step forward, now he is too close to Jimin, about to fill the gap between them.

"p-price means." Jimin questioned innocently, but he knows the exact meaning very well, what Jungkook is talking about, but it's his habit to pretend to be oblivious. He is too shy to pay that price, so it's better to pretend oblivious.

"If you allow me, I can tell you what price I am talking about, baby." Jungkook said while taking two more steps towards Jimin, trying to be close to him. Love, lust and passion can be clearly seen in his eyes.

Oh God, why is he keep coming to me? why my heart is beating faster and louder and millions of butterflies are dancing in my belly wildly. what to do to keep myself calm in front of him. Please, God, save me. Give me strength to contain myself in front of him. why this man is so flirty and dangerous to my poor heart. I don't want him to hear my crazy heartbeats; it will be so embarrassing. Jimin thought to himself while trying to maintain the gap; on the other hand, Jungkook is not in the mood to stop. He is determined to get close to Jimin; he wants to experience the closeness.

Jungkook kept walking towards Jimin, and Jimin kept stepping backward. At a point in time, Jimin felt like his back collided with the wall; there was no space left to move. A smirk appeared on Jungkook's lips. He filled the gap between them and placed his hands on the wall. Now Jimin is caged in his muscular arms. Jungkook is towering Jimin while casting his silhouette's shadow over him. Jimin felt completely absorbed by his shadow it's giving him a feel of security and realisation of that he belongs to him only. Both are so close,

Jungkook placed his first finger under Jimin's chin and raised his face to make him look at himself. He badly wants to make eye contact with him. Jimin continued to avoid making eye contact because of his shy nature. He raised his head, but his eyes are still closed. Which is not acceptable by Jungkook

"Love, please open your eyes and look at me." Jungkook pleaded lovingly. When Jimin raised his eyelids and looked at Jungkook, his breath hitched because these two precious ocean-like, deep sapphire blue beautiful eyes are staring at him lovingly. He can feel that these two eyes are holding immense love for him. When their eyes met, everything stopped around them. Now there is complete silence spread around them. Even both can hear each other's breathing clearly, which demonstrates how each other's presence is effecting them and how their heartbeats became louder in unison. how both hold power over each other. Jungkook has some questions in his heart. He spoke without breaking eye contact with the love of his life.

"These rarest diamonds, like universe's most beautiful eyes, hold both of my worlds in them. One glance from these eyes is enough to make me feel at ease, loved and content. Can I expect from them to look at me always with the same love-filled gazes? because peace of mind and heart depends upon the glances I receive from these two beautiful eyes." Jungkook asked Jimin while deeply staring into his soul through his eyes, where he could see his own clear reflection in these two preciously beautiful eyes.