Where Is Jimin ?

As per plan, Jimin, taehyung and Ae-rin, along with Jungkook Hoseok, Dong and grandmother, all arrived on a beautiful, isolated island for a holiday. It's a small, beautiful island in the middle of the sea. It has dense forests and beautiful beaches. 

They booked a whole resort for themselves, which has a private beach. Everyone has separate rooms in it. Days are passing playing games, roaming on beaches far from the city's hustle and bustle, and watching the sunrise and sunset are so peaceful and healing for soul and mind here. but for which purpose  grandmother arranged, this holiday trip is failing because of Jimin. Whenever Jungkook tries to talk with him, he always wraps up the conversation with minimal words exchange. This is so disappointing for  grandmother. Jungkook is trying hard as per grandmother Ae-rin and Taehyung's guidance, but Jimin is not that easy; it seems he is oblivious about everything or may be pretending to be oblivious, knowingly.

It's evening time. Grandmaa and Jungkook are both sitting on a seashore, enjoying the sunset. All around, orange light is spreading. Jungkook likes this orange-yellow evening very much.

Deep Conversation Between Grandmother And Jungkook

"It's so beautiful and soothing, grandma, isn't it?" Jungkook asked his grandmother. 

"Yes, it is. grandmother replied, She is happy to see Jungkook in peace.

"You must be disappointed in me; like,.. umm,.. I mean, you are trying very hard to help in every possible way, but stupid me, I am not even able to be friend with him. Am I that bad, grandma? He even doesn't want to be friend with me." Jungkook asked in a little sad tone,..... "No, you are not bad, my child. The thing is that he is scared of you. He knows very well if he will interact or be  friend with you, it will cost him to loose peace of his heart. He will not be able to control his feelings and fear will not let him accept them and it will cause him more pain and restlessness he is becoming selfish avoiding you for the sake of his own peace but it's causing you pain. Poor Jimin is suffering the most. His biggest fear is love, and he already fell in it. He has to win over his fear. He should give a chance to himself. He shouldn't deny love like this because, without love, life is meaningless and joyless." Jeon Sun-gha is talking to herself in her heart, totally lost in her own thoughts. When she heard Jungkook's voice, he was speaking and expressing his thoughts to her. "Grandmother, everyone suggested me to move on or be with someone who can worth my feelings, but I can't; it's not that easy not like I haven't tried to move on, i tried but failed miserably. Some people say I am not in love, but in a infuation, they blame me for making him my addiction. People who make fun of me and call me obsessed always suggest me that I should to respect his decesion, but why my heart is not ready to accept his decesion. Why doesn't my heart want to lose hope? Now it seems a routine to my heart always gets hurt, console itself and then prepares itself to get hurt again? I am not so clear about anything: it is very clear in my mind that I can't love anyone romantically who is not Jimin, seems I have to burn in one-sided love for the rest of my life. The saying is really funny. Why do people say that when you truely love someone, the whole universe helps you meet that person? Well, it's just a bookish saying or some crazy poet's beautiful excuse to sell his thoughts."  Jungkook said all this with a pained smile on his lips. 

"The proverb is truth. Jungkook, I can say it with my life experience, you just need to be true to yourself and your feelings." Sun-gha said.

"Then it seems I am lacking somewhere, or maybe what I am doing is not true love. That's why the universe is not helping me to be with my beloved. What is love? Actually, I don't know. I just know that I can't live even for one day without missing him. I can't see him sad or in any kind of discomfort. His beautiful smile is like a peace to my heart it soothes my aching heart. He is always in my head. even If I am busy in some other work, still I thinks about him. I fantasise about him and live a beautiful, happy life with him in my imagination. Inshort I am happy with him with in my own world. "This is what called love." Now, grandmother interrupted Jungkook in between and continued speaking further. " Love is truth always be truthful to your beloved, love is caring, admiration, loyalty, happiness and sometimes sadness, pain, passion, devotion, and most importantly, "sacrifice if needed" and patience. That is what I learned about love in my seventy-two years of life's  experience and I can see you are laced with all these emotions for Jimin the only thing you are lacking in is patience. Have you heard proverb fruit of patience tastes sweetest." grandmother explained love  framing these all human in order and she tried to stand up by herself with a jerk, but due to her very old age and weakness, she was about to fall, but before she could, Jungkook held her arms and saved her from falling. "What are you doing, grandmother? Why have you stood up without any support? I am here to support you." Jungkook scolded her lovingly; he was looking at her in worry. She looked at his face and said, "Same eyes, same nose, same forehead. Yes, his height was one inch lesser than yours. You exactly look like your grandfather. Losing him at such a young age was the biggest irreparable loss to me. I was scared, alone, broken, hurt and demotivated towards life and wanted to end my loveless life without him. But your father was a little child; I had to live for him to raise him and protect him, so I lived my life with the pain of longing ness. Society and people also suggested me that I should marry again as I was very young, but even though he wasn't in this world, I still wasn't ready to give his place to anyone else in my life. My child, sometimes you have to adjust yourself for other's happiness because responsibilities are bigger than anything in this world, especially when there is someone who totally depends on you." grandmother tried to explain him indirectly that his sadness is effecting the people who loves him, She is giving Jungkook a very important life lessons so that he could learn to live in every situation and can be balanced in his life. " Grandmaa You are such a warrior, a living legend, and a maker. You made Dad a successful man. You are such a strength." Jungkook said to his grandmother. She is an inspiration to him.