Broken Dam Of Patience

Jungkook is driving the car; he is worried about Jimin. He is not able to think straight. His eyes are scanning every nook and corner like an eagle all around, searching for Jimin and hoping for to find him safe. He is busy looking here and there when he got a call from his brother.

Conversation Over The Call. 

"Hello hyung." Jungkook greeted the person. 

"Kook Where are you? Tell me the location. I am coming to you, and we will search for Jimin together." Hoseok asked for Jungkook's location. 

"hyung I am at Joseph Road, searching for him near tracks made for cycling. asking people showing his photo if someone has seen him."  Jungkook replied. 

"Okay, wait for awhile. I am coming, and we will search together." Hoseok said. 

"No, Hyung, don't come here but instead do me a favour, please go to the police station and file a missing complaint with his one photograph. Also, please contact all our media partners and ask them to show missing news about Jimin with his photo and offer a huge amount of money, as the price as reward. Because it's hundered percent clear now Jimin is not outside with his own wish. As much as I know him, he doesn't like to stay out this late at night, and where will he stay all night in this unknown place? I wish whatever I am saying is completely false, but it seems he is in some danger. Hyung, please search for him in different directions; that's how we can cover a larger area." Jungkook said pleadingly.

"That's a great idea. Jungkook. I am leaving for the police station, and after that, I will search in different location." Hoseok said and waited for Jungkook's reply, but he did not receive any verbal response from him. The call is still active, and Hoseok can hear Jungkook's restless and fearful breathing. He understood Jungkook is in pain; he could recognise his brother's restlessness by his breathing style. It hurts, Hoseok. He badly wants to snatch all the pain from younger; his smile is precious to him. Just to console him, he spoke. 

"Kook You are a strong person, my brother. How can you act so weak in this situation? Don't get demotivated or scared. You know I can't see you in any pain; don't lose your heart. It's time to be courageous. Please take care of yourself. If you feel this weak, how will you be able to search for Jimin? Don't let negative thoughts overpower you; don't stress yourself too much. Think positive only, and I am sure we will find him safe and soon." Hoseok consoled Jungkook, but he knew his consoling words are not going to affect him until he himself see Jimin safe and sound in front of his eyes. Jungkook heard positive words from his brother. He knows his pain is affecting his family, but right now he can't help it. 

"You know, Hyung. I am a positive thinker, but when it comes to Jimin and family, I am the weakest person on this earth. My negative thoughts and the fear of something bad happend to him are eating me alive. I am trying my best to control all my unpleasant thoughts. but....."  silence...
"Kook"..... Hoseok called him and waited for a reply, but there is still silence. No reply. 

"KOOK"... Hoseok again called him with a little louder. He waited for Jungkook to talk back, but instead he heard his sobs.

"Please, Hyung, please help me find to him. I want Jimin back and safe." sniff... sob... left Jungkook's mouth, like he is trying to suppress his crying.

"Please, Kookie. I am assured we will find him soon, and don't worry; he is strong enough to protect himself." Hoseok said and disconnected the call. He can't hear his brother sniffing. After talking and knowing Jungkook's condition, he is looking so sad and hurt. Taehyung noticed pain on Hoseok's face. He badly felt an urge to say something, but somehow he suppressed his anger inside. Now his mood is sour, towrads Hoseok. He is also feeling hurt, emotional, and worried for Jimin's safety.