Painful But Fruitful Incident

"Jimin how dare you assert authority over him? He is min." "SLAP DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO CALL HIM YOURS WITH YOUR ROTTEN TONGUE? I WILL PULL IT OUT, UNDERSTAND;" Jimin slapped Dae. not even let her complete her words. and picked up Jungkook's shirt which was lying on the ground. First he removed leather choker from Jungkook's neck and threw it away harshly in anger with a sound, then continues to make him wear shirt while glaring at him with warning glares. Those authoritative glares are warning Jungkook not to display his body in front of others because it's his possession and no one has right to admire and lust over it. Jimin is tucking his shirt's button possessively, and lover Jungkook is looking at him like he is looking at the most spectacular view and the most beautiful thing in this world. He is enjoying every millisecond with Jimin. He is so close to him even can hear his breathing.  He has no complains with Jimin's possessive behaviour even Jimin's warnings are like love shower to him; he can't explain in words how happy he is feeling right now. For the person he is dreaming since years is also in love with him it's unexplainable feeling. After making Jungkook wear his shirt, Jimin again stood in front of him while glaring at Dae with his intimidating angry eyes. Dae is not paying attention to him; instead, she is looking at Jungkook with hurt eyes. She has pain, anger and lust together in her eyes for Jungkook. Jimin noticed her angry, lustful stares at the man he loves; he badly wants to leave the place with Jungkook without talking further as he is feeling suffocated in this atmosphere, but the way Dae is looking at Jungkook. It forced him to speak. "Move your lustful gazes somewhere else, Dae, or I will gouge your eyes out. Don't you dare desire for someone who can't be yours, not even in eternity. I held his hand for life I will never let anyone come between us and my man is never going to entertain this behaviour of yours. I can say it with full confidence. I understood him this much, all thanks to you. Seriously, you brought us together." First, Jimin warned her then teased her while announcing her that he can't afford third person's interference between him and Jungkook. Jimin is annoyed with her. Jungkook literally turned her off, but she is being stubborn. Dae felt anger; she was looking at Jimin with hatred, like she wants to kill him on the spot. But she is scared of the man standing behind him, like a big support. Jungkook has already signalled her to stay away with his fierce, intimidating eyes; he is looking like a lion mane who is standing behind his lioness mate and warning their enemy with those powerful intimidating red angry eyes, like, Don't even dare to think anything bad about his mate; otherwise, you will be shredded into parts. Both are standing for each other, and it's fueling Dae's hatred for both of them. 

What the fuck are these two trying to take control over me in my own dam area? I can't let them win like this. Where the hell did Seong and my guards died? I ordered him to keep control over Jimin and, if needed, beat him to death. How the fuck did this dollface manage to escape from Seong's clutches? Dae was thinking all this when she heard Jimin's voice. "Wondering about how I managed to escape from your puppet's clutches, take a look at your laptop, and you will understand everything how I managed." Jimin said it to Dae,  she immediately ran to the laptop. What she saw made her eyes wide in shock. Seong is lying on the floor, all unconcious, while many policemen are standing around him. "NO, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. HOW DARE THIS COMMISSIONER PASSED THE ORDERS FOR RAID? HAS HE GONE MAD? IT'S ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU, JIMIN. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. YOU SNATCHED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, AND I AM ABOUT TO GET EXPOSED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD. NO, THIS IS NOT RIGHT. IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. I AM A SAINT FOR THIS WORLD AND SOCIETY. I CANNOT LOSE MY STATUS AND RESPECT LIKE THAT. AAAHH. AAH AH, YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME, JIMIN.  NEWSPAPERS WILL WRITE THE STORY OF MY DESTRUCTION IN TOMORROW'S COLUMN. NEWS ANCHORS WILL SHOUT TO TELL THIS WORLD ABOUT MY REAL FACE. AAAAH... AAH... J- JUNGKOOK, PLEASE; I AM ABOUT TO LOOSE EVERYTHING. AT LEAST YOU DON'T TURN YOUR FACE AWAY FROM ME. PLEASE ACCEPT ME. NOW I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE; BE A REASON FOR WHOM I CAN LIVE. I DON'T KNOW AT WHAT OMINOUS HOUR I KIDNAPPED YOU, JIMIN. YOU BROUGHT MY DESTRUCTION WITH YOU. YOU ARE SUCH AN ILL-FATED HUMAN. JUNGKOOK, I AM WARNING YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM; OTHERWISE, HE WILL DESTROY YOU LIKE HE DESTROYED ME. HE IS NOTHING BUT A VERY BEAUTIFUL WRETC...." "HOLD BRIDLE OF YOUR TONGUE, DAE.. DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT. YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO LOVE YOU. I EVEN DON'T HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL; I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. HOW COULD YOU EXPECT ME TO SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU WHEN YOU TORTURED MY JIMIN SO BADLY? THE WOUNDS YOU GAVE ON HIS BODY ACTUALLY ARE NOT ON HIS BODY, BUT ON MY HEART. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE GO SOMEWHERE AND DIE. I DON'T CARE." Jungkook screamed back at Dae as she is crying and screaming like maniac while blaming Jimin and forcing herself on Jungkook. Dae is crying her heart out while cursing the moment when she kidnapped Jimin to sell him at high prices because of his unrealistic beauty, but he came out as her end and became the reason for her destruction. She made this kingdom after pushing many innocent lives into dirty skin business. This kingdom is about to end and has been invaded by police. The reason behind this invasion is Jimin, who brought ill fate to her kingdom, and moreover, he snatched the love of her life. She is more angry at Jungkook for how dare he can be in love with the human who became the reason for her end.