Their reaction to you wearing a sexy outfit!

Start from the beginning

『 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 』

Shocked. Embarrassed. Very shy. And doesn't know how to react.
Rantaro kept staring at you with wide eyes and a flushed red face. His lips parted as he attempted to say something without a stutter, " Y/n...what are you wearing?!". You smirked at his reaction and teased him some more, " What, you don't like it?~". Taking steps closer to Rantaro you now stand right in front of him in your sexy bunny costume. He finally recovered from his shock, " Who said I didn't?~"

『 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 』

You had the perfect idea of teasing your boyfriend. So you bought the perfect cat costume. You wore it and waited for him in your room. When Daigo came inside and saw you in a sexy black cat costume he froze in spot! He stayed at the door and kept staring at you as his cheeks lit red.
His otherwise calm composure was completely broken. " W-what are you wearing Y/n!" He stuttered and asked you. Which only caused a smile to appear on your lips.

『 𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 』

You and Ken went for shopping, for you to get a bikini before the summer vacation! Ken didn't know the bikini part and came along with you. Now you wore a bikini with light floral pattern in the changing room and asked Ken to come over and see it. When Ken came and you came out of the changing room to show him your bikini. Ken turn completely red all over his face. His brain stopped working and he started to overheat. Literally vapour was coming out of him as you rushed in a panic to save Ken.

『 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶 』

Wakiya was the one who invited all his old friends and of course you to his private beach for summer vacation! You finally come to the beach wearing the purple bikini Wakiya gifted you. As you stand in front of him wearing the bikini Wakiya put a hand over his face to hide the massive pervy smile that he has across his face. " Y/n you're looking so hot I can not-" . You just watched him as he kept fanboying.

『 𝗟𝘂𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶 』

You were getting changed into your favorite colored bikini before going to the beach with Lui. As you were just done putting it on Lui walked into the room. At first Lui took a moment to check you out from head to toe. With a dirty smirk Lui's face displayed a hint of red on the corner of his cheeks. Lui locked the door and started coming towards you, "Lui why did you lock the door?". He chuckled and put a hand on your unclothed waist and pulled you towards him. That's when you felt something hard against you.. " I don't think we can go out before we take care of this"

『 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗗𝗲 𝗟𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘆𝗮 』

You lost a bet and now you gotta wear a maid uniform. For a whole day. While you were walking down the hallway of BC Sol your boyfriend spotted you. Free came to you and checked you from top to bottom, not leaving a space unseen by his eyes. He didn't even hesitate to look at the exposed skin of your chest. " Y/n what're you doing here wearing that?" you were about to answer when Free grabbed onto your wrist and pulled you in a dark empty room. " You're not going anywhere like that Y/n" said Free as his eyes started glowing golden as he licked his lips.

『 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 』

Silas was speechless when he saw you wearing a bikini in front of him. Flushed cheeks, widened eyes and parted lips were his reaction. He tried, he really tried to keep his eyes from wondering off to places they shouldn't.. he tried to act like it didn't effect him but miserably failed in front of you. " So how do I look Silas? Does your color look good on me?!" You asked him excitedly as Silas just kept staring at you. "H-huh what did you say?"