Only Hua Shu stared at Feng Yin, the anger in her eyes almost pouring out. 

Lan Feng died in the hands of the nine-tailed demon fox. The person who is most suspected so far is Hong Yi. Feng Yin actually ignored the feud between the immortal and demon clans and wanted to have a sworn relationship with Hong Yi. What qualifications does she have to sit in the ninth heaven and be worshiped by the immortals?

Hua Mo sat next to Hua Shu and caught a glimpse of the grief and anger in his daughter's eyes. Uncharacteristically, he did not comfort her, but allowed Hua Shu's anger to sink deeper and deeper.

"Okay, this matter has been settled. Elder Chang Yun, please bring the crown of the Fox Clan and my words back to the third heaven for His Majesty."

"Yes, Phoenix Queen, excuse me." Chang Yun saw the entire hall full of immortal clan masters being crushed in Feng Yin's hands, and regardless of the fact that she had just been refuted by Feng Yin, Chang Yun responded with a smile. She bowed and led the demon lords to exit.

The immortal lords looked at Chang Yun's triumphant look and almost wore their teeth, but they couldn't do anything. The senior immortals had done something wrong to the former Phoenix Queen. This little Phoenix Queen was a person who couldn't get rid of the dirt in her eyes, and naturally she would not embarrass the clan who was her Master's only friend.

Outside the palace, the anger in Yan Shuang's heart was dissipated by Feng Yin's answer. She glanced at the cunning Feng Yin on the throne through the palace door, and felt a strange yet familiar feeling in her heart.

"Wait a minute." A clear voice came from the person sitting high in the palace. Chang Yun paused and raised her head to meet Yuan Qi's cold eyes.

Chang Yun's heart trembled, and she cupped her hands and said, "I wonder if Your Godship has any other instructions?"

"No, I haven't answered your question yet. I am also the host of this birthday banquet after all. Letting you return disappointed, is not my way of hospitality." Yuan Qi curled his lips, "Didn't you just ask , if I am the Divine God of this Heavenly Palace, or the Master of Qing Chi Palace? I will answer you now..."

His eyes condensed, and a faint divine power fell on Chang Qin, "I have been the Master of Qing Chi Palace from the beginning to the end. But..." His voice paused and became more majestic, "I am also a member of the Immortal Clan since I entered the Daze Mountain. Do you understand that the safety of the Immortal Clan is my responsibility?"

Chang Yun's breath froze, and her expression changed at Yuan Qi's question. She raised her hand with some difficulty and replied dryly: "I understands."

As soon as Yuan Qi's words came out, Feng Yin, who had always had a calm expression, also condensed slightly. She knew that Yuan Qi was speaking to her. 

He is Yuan Qi, the God of Qing Chi Palace, but he is also Gu Jin, a disciple of Da Ze Mountain. After the destruction of Da Ze Mountain, guarding the safety of the Immortal Clan is equivalent to guarding Da Ze Mountain. He was asking her, after a thousand years, in addition to being the Phoenix Queen, would she still regard herself as A Yin, a disciple of Da Ze Mountain?

Feng Yin lowered her eyebrows to hide the emotions in her eyes.

Yuan Qi seemed to be completely unaware of Feng Yin's emotions. He looked at Chang Yun and said lightly: "And..." His voice paused slightly and became deeper than before, "The creation of the Three Realms of immortals, demons, and humans happened for more than 60,000 years ago. For many years, I am afraid that the immortal and demon clans are not very clear about some of the old rules. I happen to be here today, so I will tell you."