CH:16

Taehyung

"There is no problem with money. Give me a date as soon as you can. I will take care of all your needs from the flight ticket to Italy during your stay here with my money. Don't worry about it at all." I assured him, and I saw him chuckle through my laptop screen at my words.

"I appreciate your concern Mr. Kim, but I am really busy with many surgeries these days. Even for this conversation, I hardly made time in the midst of work." He sighed. "I can't promise a day too soon."

"I understand, but this is really urgent for me. I'm ready to pay any amount. Even if it costs you three times more, I'll pay." I tried again. He paused for a moment, thinking. I was waiting for an answer from him. I know money will do anything and I will do anything for my wife.

"Hm.......okay........I can come to Italy in about a week." As he said, I breathed a sigh of relief. A wide smile appeared on my lips. "And you promised me all my amenities, don't forget that." He said with a chuckle.

"Sure, I'll tell my secretary to arrange a ticket for you to come to Italy. You let me know the exact date."

"Okay," he replied. "Mr. Kim, I have to go now. See you in Italy. It's been a long time since I last visited Italy."

"I can arrange a tour for you here if you want."

"We'll see about that later. We might be able to take your wife too, on a tour of Rome with us." He chuckled. Dimples can be seen on both sides of his cheeks. I laughed.

"Sure, she'll like it too." I said, nodding my head. "See you later then." I said with a smile. And as he nodded his head in response, I ended the video call. The smile disappeared from my face and a big sigh left my mouth. It is more of a sigh of relief than a tired one. I closed my laptop and leaned back in my leather chair. I closed my eyes. I feel like a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I told Miss Rossi a few days ago that I wanted a list of the best neurologists anywhere in the world. At the top of the list was Dr. Martin. He is an American neurologist in his thirties and has made many famous records in his career.

He is someone who has helped people who were paralyzed longer than my wife. So I have a lot of faith in him. There is no way to go wrong this time.

Maybe God is finally starting to take pity on me.

I hope that after finishing all these problems, I will be able to live happily and comfortably with my wife as before, without any influence from anyone. Her getting back on her feet means my father will stop telling me about Miss Lee and I will be free to start a family with my wife.

As father wanted, he will get a grandson as an heir. Maybe it can be more than one.

Because the sunflower has many petals, right?

I chuckled at my own crazy thoughts.

Oh, how I want to live such a life with her. With my wife. With the love of my life.

My beautiful daydream was interrupted by a knock on my office door, and I sighed.

"Come in." I said, opening my eyes.

The door opened and Miss Lee entered with a smile. She is wearing a gray and white mixed business suit but no tie. Her brown hair is pulled up into a pony tail. She looks professional. Her heels clicked on the marble floor as she approached my desk.

"Here I have checked all the files. Some of them have some minor mistakes, I have marked them with a red pen." She said, placing a black file on the table in front of me, my eyes followed her movements.