CHAPTER 25

Everyone around had had their eyes frozen on my chest I wanted to take out a couple of teeth. Ignoring that sensation, I rushed to the bathroom.

Dabbing a couple of tissues, thankful the colour of wine doesn't appear obvious with this dress, I returned to the party.

Suddenly, a sharp slap landed on my ass as someone brushed past, their touch lingering in an unwanted grope. It happened so swiftly that I couldn't react in time.

Thankfully enough, we were in close surroundings where not many people were near. I sharply turned slapping the man directly behind me. A shape noise inclined my ears. I watched the man's facial expressions, immediately taking in his height. screw his height, his face. His olive skin carries a hint of sun-kissed warmth, and his sharp features exude a sense of purpose. His piercing green eyes seem to hold the world's secrets, gleaming with intelligence and shrewdness, I wanted those eyes. they were so captivating I wanted to stare at him forever. His thick, dark brown hair, meticulously styled, frames his face with effortless sophistication, adding to his magnetic charm. Every movement of his face makes exudes confidence and strength.

"So you are into that?" was the first 5 words this man spoke to me.

Huh? bro just groped me and wanted to act as if I had some fetish.

The confusion must have been apparent in his eyes as he stood there nearly showing a smirk.

"Mate you just groped me?" I semi yelled at him.

"Mm."

That was his response? Excuse me?

Before I questioned him he was gone, the warmth of his presence was gone as well. I looked around the area trying to figure out where he went.

When the same slimy hands pulled around my waste. Turning my body appeared a man my height, with a half-grown beard.

"Miss me baby?" his voice was worse than me scratching my teeth against a chalkboard, not my nails, my fucking teeth.

"What the fuck are you meant to be?" I spit out. 

Confusion took over his eyes for a split second before it was replaced with an irritating smirk.His hand loudly cupped my ass, making me realise it was this fucker that groped me.

"You fucking man whore," I whispered coldly in the receding hairlines man.

As I knead my leg, killing off his future generation, dragging him to the side so he could cry, in peace.

I walked back to my family, my mind still covered with the prior man's face. He was perfect.

As I went back to the main party, I saw my brothers, and dad fuming as they stormed out of the party, mad.

Looking as if angered covered their range of view, completely forgetting my exits stormed out, but still managed to do it... elegantly.

Rich people worry me.

I see a very worried mother and Elijah (looking like he's desperately trying to hold in a bad joke or he will piss himself) approaching.

"Who got switched this time?" I asked Elijah.

"Two things, the France mafia has overtaken us for the first time in years, and second..." he stopped as he crumbled, hands on his knees as he died laughing trying to contain his breath.

An elderly couple walks by next to us, eyeing Elijah with deep concern, perfecting timing.

"I don't know him," I loudly point out with a polite smile, gesturing to Eliah, as he stares back up at me.

Elijah barely got his breath before, Sophia appeared by my side.

"Whys he spazzing?" She asks me semi-disgusted.

Without warming Elijah comes out of hiding and spouts his full height.

Without so much blinking I ask, "Did you just get demented?"

"Mm, what did you say? Sorry, I was thinking about my sparring partner today...you know he's now in the hospital?" He tells me, flicking his eyes between Sophia and me.

Did he just make his voice deeper?

"Right, what was the second thing?" I ask him continuing our previous question.

"Huh?" he asks back in his normal voice before Sophia interrupts.

"Oh you're talking about what just happened in there, right you weren't there obviously. Basically, all the mafias that were ranked under #5 take part in this dance, originally made for smaller mafias to find the marriage of convenience. Weird rule, I know, but work with me. Someone started demanding the girl in the red dress, everyone's eyes were already on you especially seeing your crowd." She gestured back to the car where my family awaited.

She faced me continuing, "Anyways long story short, Natalia was stuck in my brother's arms since you know, everyone still thought she was the Russian mafia princess. So when your family announced your true blood. War nearly broke out in there. Your ex-sister was hysterically sobbing, as if she didn't know and people were in demand for you." Something about her voice told me that they wanted me in more ways than one.

I had so many questions, that barely made any sense, however only one escape my mouth as I faced Elijah, "Why the fuck are you drooling?"

"WHAT! NO, I'M NOT!" he claims wiping his mouth. Bro was starting at Sophia's talk.

Thankfully Sophia was oblivious, "Okay, I have to find my brother and congratulate him, I'll call you and Elena tonight, sucks it ended this way." with that, she was off, 

AND THIS BOY WAS STILL IN AWE.

"You called her a weirdo a couple of days ago! You can't be in love with her!" I told him.

He defended by asking when he did that, and I sighed in response. At least I got my answer to what was so funny. 

CHAPTER 25 COMPLETE

Hey guys! 

I had to clarify some things about the story, I can't find the comment but I'll answer it here. 

Aria doesn't remember Luca and Sophia because she megt them years ago, and that too only for a couple hours, she was also in less ideal circumstances at home so please keep that in mind. They WILL meet properly again. Someone also asked why the man Aria slapped was so calm. Which is ALREADY written in the chapters ahead!! 

PS. the ending was a bit messy but its further explained in the next chapter.