CHAPTER 1

"𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆."

-𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧.

"Aria, I'm going to the shops do you need anything??" Mum yelled out.

"Yeah, freedom and condoms, maybe some cocaine for the plot,"  I thought. 

"No nothing thanks" My response was a little less honest.

I was officially wasting my school holidays and my life inside. Can't complain though. 

With that, the door closed, keys fumbling with the lock until a click echoed around the empty house. I was never scared of being home alone. After all, I have a bit more knowledge of how to win a fight than the average person.

 Throughout my life, my mum forced me to undertake intense training just in case he ever returns and she tried to cover it up by saying she's "pushing me to be the best"  whatever the fuck that melodramatic phrase means. 

I genuinely love my mum, she left her life for my safety. However, even during the worst times of our life she has always claimed that I was a "gift" and the type people would want to steal. That single claim always left me uneasy as if her simple phrase had a deep dark secret behind it. 

"ARIAAAAA!!!" I heard a sweet, innocent and high-pitched call out to my name. 

My head snapped at the reflex of my name and I swear on my life for a millisecond i saw an actual chimpanzee running at full speed. On further inspection it was actually my little sister (chimpanzee, belle. tomato, tomatoh)

"Can we go the park?" she pleaded with those big baby brown eyes which can make anyone fall at her feet, corresponding with my hazel ones. 

I hesitated and her smart ass picked up on it but she knows better than to beg, scream or cry. However, on further deliberation, I decided it's maybe not the best idea to spend my last couple weeks of school holidays locked up in this tower like Jasmine from Aladdin minus the prince. 

"Alright fuck it let's go" before I could get up I realised my mistake, I look down to see if Belle noticed but she was too busy playing with some random barbie she found under the couch. 

Man, that barbie appears to have gone through hell and back. The head completely decapitated for I'm guessing the amount of years this gremlin has been living for. 

(any guesses who the gremlin is, SPOILER its belle) As I watch my baby sister take the clothes off the already half nude Barbie I can't help but think how everything's changed in the last couple years, and I think i've finally come to terms with it. 

"Belle lets get ready if you still wanna go ill text Elena to come pick us up" Elena has been my best friend since we were both 12 years old starting year 7 together. We have gone through almost everything together. Well as much two girls who have literally been trained to learn how to kill someone with toilet paper if needed... obviously. 

Aria: you free?

Elena:please tell me you want to go to France, never tell anyone and settle down with some sugar daddy rich men who buy us brikins when they cheat on us???

Aria: Belle wants to go that big swing park, mum took the car. Pick us up in 5???

Elena: Fine, but you're buying at that overpriced cute cafe next to it, deal?

Aria: Haha alright love you.

With that I picked up Belle and walked to her room and changed her into a sundress with bike shorts under. I quickly did her hair and put her down on my bed as I changed from shorts and a tank top to a black jumpsuit with sneakers on.

 I quickly did her hair and put her down on my bed as I changed from shorts and a tank top to a black jumpsuit with sneakers on

I've never been fussy over the way I look. I was used to getting attention from when i was young-often ruining my life and I've learnt over time looks may be deceiving.  Id been told numerous times I own curves in perfect places as a child I could always feel the lust in men and womens eyes especially now as a teenager.

 I put some frizz killer in my hair and let my long brown hair fall into loose waves. 

Since I washed my hair last night (which took lots of mathematical formulas and brain cells to decide when to wash it) I was all good and it didn't need much maintenance.

 Elena should be here any minute now, not wanting to looking like an Oompa Loompa (although to be in that proximity of Timothee Chalamet I will gladly embrace the orange) I quickly lathered sunscreen on a reluctant Belle and put some on my face not having time to rub it in. Now rushing, I put some concealer on (practically stabbing myself in the eye) and began searching for my eyelash curler but my phone started exploding from calls from Elena (gosh that girl needs to learn some patience). I shoved my keys and phone in my bag, picked up Belle and ran out the door.

As I approached Elena's car, I almost toppled over from all the things I was carrying and an impatient Belle tugging at my legs. I brought the extra car seat we keep in the garage and buckled Belle into the car, double and triple checking the seatbelt. I plonk myself down on the passenger seat before going to hug my best friend when she stops me.

"What the fuck is on your face?" my best friend kindly asks.

"I didn't get time to properly get ready before you were about to break my phone with all your calling," I reply looking in the rear view mirror to find streaks of sunscreen and patchy concealer everywhere. "Also watch your language!" I nudge my head in Belle's direction and Elena's instantly forgotten about me and her full attention on the gremlin.

One thing I absolutely HATE, is when people assume Elena is dumb. This hoe is one of the smarted girls I know. She can hack literally any site. She could literally become a fucking billionaire with the amount of shit she knows about technology but she and I both want to accomplish the almost impossible feat, graduating high school. I looked over at Elena to see the sun bouncing off her light brown hair and sea blue eyes. Elena is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen in my entire life she makes other people seem like a rough draft but she never rubs it in. She's my biggest hype girl and I have got no fucking clue what I'd do without her. Probably be lying in some ditch somewhere in Poland.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!!

I know its a bit confusing but it will make sense soon!!

Please please please feel free to give me any suggestions. 

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!!

WHAT YOUR DREAM PLACE TO VISIT??

Mine might be Greece!