CHAPTER 14

ARIAS POV

As we stepped out of our cars, I observed a collective lowering of heads, and a swift dispersal as people quickly made way, each bowing to the ground.

Many girls looked at my brothers with a shit ton of horniness overloading their eyes along with every boy with two different expressions. Lust and jealousy.

I caught some girl pointing at me and whispering and calling all their friends.

Quickly Jax and Alexei took a strange formation around me which made it difficult for people to notice I was there.

Once inside Elijah, Jax and Alexei bid me goodbye, barely anyone was around and they left leaving me with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Dmitri and Denis were in my grade so it was easier for them to take me to the reception and guide me to some of my classes.

Class started quicker than I had anticipated. First was mathematics, Dmitri gave me directions, and both Dmitri and Deni insisted they walk me, however, the school already started and I didn't enjoy the feeling of being babied.

Once I entered my class, I noticed students were still coming in. I studied the classroom, the back row was filled with a couple exchanging saliva as if tomorrow wouldn't occur, and a couple of kids talking loudly about something I couldn't make out. The only safe seat I saw was one in the middle row on the edge next to a window. I walked straight there, put my bag next to my feet, and sat down. I somehow managed to capture the attention of the couple exchanging salvia and some other honry boys in the room.

"Did you hear the Volkov boys walked in with a girl this morning, must be one of their new toys," one of the girls next to me laughed with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

"I heard she's hideous,"

"I heard the Volkovs paid her money to suck them all off,"

I think there were another 20 "I heard" but I couldn't be fucked to care. I understood the "Volkov boys" were famous around here almost everyone wanted to be associated with them.

My eyes were fixed on the door of the classroom, waiting for this very late teacher. To my surprise a girl not too much older looking than me walked in. She wore thick glasses, and I sat straight up. She looked like she had thick nutty black hair that covered most of her face. Something about her didn't sit right with me. I watched as she tried to find a seat, the only vacant seat was the one ahead of mine.

As she walked in my direction she fell straight on the ground, some dumb fuck stuck his foot out and tripped the girl over. At first glance, she looked nervous as she got up and ran straight for the seat in front of me not sparing me a glance. Even the way she fell over didn't make me happy. She didn't fall on accident, she had way too much time to prepare her hands from letting her hands touch the ground.

I stared at the back of her head until somebody began to rub my shoulder and move to my back.

A boy around my age, standing at about 5'10, flashed me a confident playboy grin that I chose not to reciprocate. "Hey, gorgeous, what's your name?" he inquired. It dawned on me that he was the same insensitive fucker who had tripped the girl earlier.

Fuck no. This man needed a breath mint. Fuck sake he needs the entire company of breath mints. I was sitting down and still could smell his breath. I suddenly got "take a hint" vibes from Victorious.

"Not interested," I said blandly returning to stare at the back of the girl in front of me.

Before the boy could respond the teacher walked in with a coffee in her hand. She looked strict yet somewhat sweet.