Part - 1 first meeting.

The destination wedding is happening. Everyone is walking around in the wedding venue because today is wedding of Sana's bestie Jiya. She is checking all around the venue that all decorations are completed or not.

(Sana outfit) (just outfit remember she is chubby)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Sana outfit)
(just outfit remember she is chubby)

Sana : what are you doing? Please do it fast. Its almost time for relatives to come sir please do it fast. And Jiya and Ishaan is also almost ready.
Worker : yes mam.
Sana : yeah and please give something to eat for Jiya otherwise she will eat me.

Sana was walking forward but looking backwards and she was ordering as well. While speaking she bumped on to someone and they both fell on floor.

Sana : look where are going.
??? : same to y--- (he looks at her and that's it. He fell for her😍😍)
Sana : why me always.
??? : sorry come i'll help you.

He stand up and helps her by offering his hand and she grabs it.

Sana : thank you so much.😊
??? : no problem. I hope you are fine.
Sana : yes I am. Oh i am really sorry i was not looking when I were walking i hope you didn't get hurt.
??? : no no it's fine I am totally fine.😊😊 By the way i am Druv. Druv Luthra. (Offer handshake)

 (Offer handshake)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Druv look)

Sana : Sana Singh. (Handshake)
Druv : beautiful name just like you.
Sana : than..k y..ou... awkward smile)

Sana was about to walk away.

Druv : hey wait.
Sana : yes?
Druv : could you please tell me where is Ishaan's room.
Sana : why?
Druv : because he is my best friend and I am invited by him.
Sana : but i didn't see you in any other function.
Druv : I was out of town because of my work so i didn't get time to attend other functions so.
Sana : ok wait. Excuse me
Staff : yes mam
Sana : please take him to groom room.
Staff : sure mam. Sir this way.
Druv : thanks miss beautiful.
Sana : its sana. No problem.

Sana walks away and Staff takes him to ishaan room.

Druv pov...
I was checking the venue again that I am on the right place or not. Its correct venue I walked inside and bumped by someone and fell on the floor. How clumsy people are working her they can't even see someone coming. How irresponsible. That person also fell. I heard she said "look where are you going" like seriously she is the one who is walking straight and looking back and she is taunting me. I said "same to--- but while saying i looked up and saw her and forgot what i want to say. She is so pretty that I can't take my eyes off from her. Her hair is blocking her face first but she tugged it behind her ear then i saw her face clearly. She has black eyes pink chubby cheeks and rosy lips and I don't know what she was saying. I just memorized by her beauty. I was just lost in my thoughts when I heard "why me always" in irritated tone. Her sound made me come out from my imagination to earth. Then i stand up and help her to stand up. I offer her my hand and she except it by grabbing. When she grab My hand I feel like the world into my hands but when she remove her hand I feel like just in a second I lost everything. She said sorry and ask me that I am fine. Her voice is also perfect just like her looks. I know she is bit chubby but she is just perfect the way she is. Right now I am the finest person on the planetas she asked me. I calmly interduced myself to her then i get the chance to know her name. Her name is Sana. Sana and Druv sounds perfect together. Right? I complement her by saying beautiful she replies by saying thank you with an awkward smile on her face. Oh no I make her feel awkward. Change the topic Druv my mind keep repeating this lines in my head. She was about to go but i stopped her by asking ishaan's room. She helped me again. I want her to be my side for more time but she left me with one of the staff member. He helps me to reach to ishaan's room. I knocked on his door.

Ishaan : come in.
Druv : congratulations bro. Looking good.

(Ishaan outfit)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Ishaan outfit)

Ishaan : Finally the VIP person is here.
Druv : okay okay sorry bro but you know that I have work responsibilities problems.
Ishaan : yeah yeah you are the only person who have responsibilities to finish in the entire world other then you we don't have any work to do.
Druv : 😒😒 stop taunting me.
Ishaan : stop making that face.
Druv : fine 😄😄. Happy for you bro. How's bhabhi. (sister in law) (in india boy friends calls his friend's wife bhabhi)
Ishaan : in her room.
Druv : i'll be back.
Ishaan : boys are not allowed their.

Druv just walks out from the room and didn't bother to listens to his friend what is he saying.
Sana went to Jiya's room. She knocks on her door.

Jiya : come in
Sana : so all set?
Jiya : yes.

Sana : oh my god Jiya you are looking just

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sana : oh my god Jiya you are looking just.....🥺🥺🥺🥺(tear in her eyes)
Jiya : I know, I know now don't make me cry Sana. I dont want to ruin my make up.
Sana : ok sorry (Hugs her)
Jiya : (hugs) did you see ishaan ?
Sana : not yet.
Jiya : Go and see him and if it's possible take his pic secretly.
Sana : ok done. I'll be right back.

Sana came out from room and turns bumped on someone. He grab her by her waist so that she don't fall.

Thats it for the 1st chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you like this story please do share your thoughts thanks for giving your time. This is my second story. I hope you will like this as much the first one.🥰🥰

Love you guys ....
❤️❤️❤️