Part - 5 Reception.

Next morning everyone is getting ready for the party. Boys in their room and girls in their room.

Sana is already in venue.

(Sana dress)

Sana : where is the main couple everyone is here except them.

Druv came and stand behind her.

Druv : missing me?Sana : oh you

Druv : missing me?
Sana : oh you. Where is ishaan?
Druv : with Jiya of course.
Sana : don't be smart with me, where are they? Everyone is asking about them and i got fedup telling everyone they are coming, they are coming.
Druv : their they are.

Druv pointed his finger where the main couple of party is walking inside the venue. With a beautiful golden and black combination dress.

Everyone is just looking at them and applausing as well

Sana : finally! Looking perfect together.
🥰🥰
Druv : like us (whispers)
Sana : did you said something?
Druv : no. Just agreed with you.
Sana : ok lets go.

With this they went to the stage and sat on there position every relative walks to them and gavw them their gifts and take pictures with them as well. Some are dancing on DJ some relatives are eating. Everyone is enjoying in the party. Jiya and Ishaan as well. They are also talking with each other or ee can say Ishaan is flirting with Jiya and Jiya is just blushing her cheeks are turned red because of Ishaan's compliments. Sana is helping Jiya's family with all work whatever Jiya's mother telling her to do. Sana is enjoying as well but she didn't get enough time to dance or enjoy like others. On the other hand Druv is just observing Sana what is she doing. Any boy is looking at her or not. Is she talking with any boy. After eating Sana went to Ishaan and Jiya, and told them to do there photoshoot. The photographer take them and started their photoshooting. Other hand relatives are going back to there home because this is the last function. Ishaan and Jiya have done there shoot and every relative are gone.

Ishaan : now can I take her? Sali sahiba ( sister in law )
Sana : yeah yeah sure she is all yours now.
Ishaan : thank you. For giving permission to take my wife with me.

With this line with one blink Ishaan lifts Jiya in bridal style and take her with him in there room.

Sana : everything is done finally. (Sighs)
Druv : (throat clear) my room.
Sana : yeah please come with me.

Sana takes him to his room and shows him.

Sana : you can use this room your bag and stuff is already here.
Druv : such a quick service thank you 🥰🥰.
Sana : no problem.

She was about to go.

Druv : wait a sec.
Sana : hmm?
Druv : if you don't mind. I want to go on walk.
Sana : why would I mind you can do whatever you want.
Druv : let me complete my sentence first.
Sana : sure.
Druv : can you join me. I mean i am new here and i dont know anyone except you and I want to walk outside of hotel. I can't ask anyone else.
Sana : I am tired actually.
Druv : please i genuinely want to walk outside. The sky is looking very pretty at this time.
Sana : okay fine i'll join you but lets change our clothes into something comfortable.
Druv : ok.
Sana : I'll meet you at hall of hotel.
Druv : ok in 10 min?
Sana : no actually 15 mins.
Druv : ok no problem.

With this sana walka away Druv is looking at her while she was walking away. After she vanished from his sight then he walks inside of his room.

Druv pov...
In party i know how i control myself she is looking so beautiful just like a doll. I always wanted to get close to her whenever i have a chance but in party she were so busy because of that i can't get chance to talk to her i gained some courage to ask her out for having a walk with me so that i have a chance to know about her closely. What she likes? What she don't? Is she my type or i am her type. I want to know everything about her. And soon as possible i want to make her mine. Whenever she is with me i feel so happy and I can't control my smile whenever i see her face a smile always came up on my face. With this thoughts I changed my clothes and walk towards the hall. When I reached there I didn't see her anywhere. So I thought that she is going to come or not. I dont even know her room no. I dont have her phone number as well. No worries I can wait for her bit more its fine for me. I mean girls are always late for everything. When I was busy thinking and looking at the stairs may be where she come down. Some one tap on my shoulder and I turn around and saw The cutest person on earth a smile automatically come up on my face after watching her.

Thats it for today's episode. I hope you like it. Thanks alot for reading and giving your time its means alot to me. And if you want please give your thoughts through comments and please vote as well. Thanks again.

Love you.....
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️