Part - 7 Heart talk

Sana pov...
I dont know but i dont like her and want her to leave us alone. But i looks away while drinking. Druv looks at me with confuse look.

Girl : who? (Looks at sana). She?
Druv : yes 😊😊
Girl : 😆😆 you have nice sence of humour.
Druv : excuse me ?? she is my girlfriend, So please leave us alone we are having very lovey dovey conversation.
Sana : who ?? (Looks at her back) me??? Points her finger on herself in shock.
Druv : yes sweetheart you. 🥰🥰
Girl : she dont know that she is your girlfriend.
Druv : she is drinking so a bit hangover. Baby~~~ I am your boyfriend remember??

Sana looks at him in confusion Druv is asking for help with his lipsyng. Druv : please help me (lipsyng). Sana accepted this offer.

Girl : you guys don't look like you are dating.
Druv : so you want us to have a dating tattoo on our foreheads to prove that we are dating.
Sana : good one 🤣🤣.
Druv : i know babe🤣🤣. Please handle her.
Sana : sure let me handle this. yes I am his girlfriend. Please stay away from him.
Girl : (Roll her eyes) look (Put his hand on Druv's shoulder) you can have a way better then her girlfriend like me. As you deserve the best.
Sana : point, you can have her she is good for you (whispers to Druv)
Girl : look she is also agreed.
Druv : she is bit drunk that's why otherwise she is very possessive about me. She don't like when a random girl flirts with me.
Girl : I am not a random girl. I am---

Sana stand infront of her and Druv is behind her sitting on his seat.

Sana : whatever you are and whoever you are Please leave now, he make himself very clear many times. I dont want to create any scene here stay in your limits and please Leave!
Girl : excuse me?
Sana : totally excused right baby?
Druv : as you say sweetheart.

Sana Ignore her and sat back on her seat. Druv and sana ignored her. She got fedup and leave them alone.

Girl : losers (While rolling her eyes she left)
Sana : we don't want that tag of yours.
Druv : really? You have this side to.
Sana : believe me you don't want to see this side of me.
Druv : no I want to actually.
Sana : leave it. She is pretty you guys would look good together. Why don't you like her?
Druv : Sana? Really? Her? From where?
Sana : you don't like girls like her I mean she is so confident and pretty. Plus i think she is rich.
Druv : I dont like when some girl tries to stick with me and about money I have enough money and you are prettiest.
Sana : I know how I looks so please.
Druv : no. you are.
Sana : yeah yeah sure (she thinks he is joking)
Druv : I am not joking.
Sana : leave it. Tell me what is your type.
Druv : hmm? You are interested in me? (Smirk)
Sana : leave it. (About to stand up)
Druv : no, no. Wait, I'll tell you. (Make her sit again) so for nature bubbly, cute, smart, who can handle me very wisely because handling me is very difficult.
Sana - its not, you are just like a little stubborn kid who wants to enjoy the life the way you want.
Druv : absolutely correct great observation and for look wise, she must have black dow eyes, cute small nose, long black hair, chubby cheeks and most importantly rosy lips which always looks kissable.

While saying he was getting closer to her face observing her features closely. Sana also looking at his face and listening properly whatever he is saying. Then she realizes he is very close to her face so she turned her face in nervousness and tugged her hair behind her ear while gulping. Druv signed and pull himself back to his position and saw how her face turned red he smiles and looks away.

Druv : So what's your type?
Sana : I don't know.
Druv : what?
Sana : yeah, I mean... I never think about it because no one likes me till now. So... I dont know.
Druv : no, think about it. Like rich, how he looks or his nature.
Sana : its ok if he is not rich i dont have any problem with that. And for looks i think it doesn't matter if he likes me the way I am, if he don't want me to change then I also don't want him to change his looks as well. If he falls for me like the way I am so i dont have any rights to judge him on his looks. And for his nature. Hmm.... (thinking). He have to be very romantic.

Druv raise his eyebrows.

Druv : really?
Sana : yes! (nodded) because I am very shy.
Druv : noted.
Sana : huh?
Druv : nothing, more. (Listening carefully)
Sana : more~~~ he should respect me always no matter what and be honest. Yes honesty is very important. If someday he feels like he don't like me so he come infront of me and tell me his feelings on my face. Straightly.
Druv : how can someone not fall for you.
Sana : its very easy Druv everyone wants a beautiful girl and for me I am not beautiful, but I am very cute just like a teddy bear. 😄😄😄
Druv : you are beautiful 😇😇
Sana : thank you. Handsome guy like you complimenting me. (Taking as a joke)
Druv : its not a compliment its truth.

Sana looks at him and he just nodded.

In this whole conversation while sana is talking Druv is listening her single words so carefully. How she want her guy to be. Druv is very interested in her. Or we can say he fell for her head to toe crazily. And also he shares his thoughts as well. How he thinks she was. They both are feeling comfortable with each other while sharing there thoughts.

Thats it for this episode guys. Thank you for your time and reading. I hope you like this chapter and enjoyed while reading. If you do please do share your thoughts in comments and do vote for it. Thank you once again.

Love you guys....
❤️❤️❤️