Part - 3 Wedding

After hearing Sana name from Druv's mouth. Ishaan clearly said no to him because he knows that Druv will definitely get bored with her. She is not a match for him and neither he is for her.

Ishaan : no Druv you can't be. If it's a joke then its fine.
Druv : do you really think i am joking here (with serious face)
Ishaan : look Druv i know you very well and i know her well either she is not for you and fore sure she'll never like a person like you.
Druv : person like me ?? 🤨
Ishaan : yes! You both are totally opposite poles.
Druv : opposite attracts you know.
Ishan : druv please try to understand she is not like other girls.
Druv : I know she is different because she didn't get fluttered by me and when I was flirting with her she is not interested. That's what makes me fell for her.
Ishaan : but---
Druv : do you really think i am gonna listen to you Ishaan.
Ishaan : (sigh) fine ok try to impress her but.. if she said no to you then stop bothering her. Do not force her ok.
Druv : okay deal 👌🏻👌🏻. She will except me anyway i mean just look at me who will say no to me.
Ishaan : you will know. (Smirk)

On the other hand Sana went back to Jiya and show her Ishan's pic and Jiya loves his look and get fluttered.

Sana : stop fluttering Jiya.
Jiya : just look at him how can i.
Sana : ok ok fine. The ceremony is started downstairs. So i am going when they ask to take tou downstairs i'll come.
Jiya : ok. (Hugs)
Sana : don't be nervous. Ishaan loves you more then anything he makes your life like fairytale After marriage.

Jiya nodded with tears in her eyes and she is nervous like every girl feels on that time and on that day but she have a great comfort by having a friend like Sana by her side so she is bit relaxed After Sana words. Sana went downstairs and help Jiya's family with everything.

As the rituals starts. Ishaan was sitting in the mandap and completing his rituals with pandit ji. After sometime pandit ji asks to take bride in mandap.
Jiya's mother sign Sana to take her. Sana nodded and went to her room and walks her downstairs. Ishaan saw her soon to be wife and his eyes fills with tears of joy. Because the girl he loves her since these years are finally going to be his wife for forever. Sana and Jiya walks to mandap Sana helps Jiya to sit down and also helps her with her heavy lehenga. Both settle down and pandit ji starts the rituals. Sana walks down from the mandap and stand near it.

Druv : both are looking cute together.
Sana : yeah made for each other. Perfect together.😊😊.
Druv : hmm.. made for each other. (Looking at Sana)
Druv : By the way you are bhabhi's best friend and I am your jiju's best friend. Then why don't we also become best friends. Huh? What do you say?
Sana : I dont make friends this early.
Druv : you don't make friends this early or people don't expect you as there friend so early? (Sana glare)
Sana : focus on them.
Druv : I always focus on the point which I want.
Sana : huh?

Suddenly pandit ji says to stand up for "pheras". Jiya and Ishaan starts there pheras and every one throwing flowers on both of them. They are enjoying there wedding with full of love and happiness. In between Sana saw Jiya sisters who is taking ishaan's shoes as "joota chupai".

(Basically, the Joota Chupai is all about stealing the groom's shoes as soon as he takes them off while heading to the Mandap. The sisters, cousins, and other female relatives of the bride are the culprits - they are expected to hide the shoes after stealing them and on the returning time groom had to pay them money.)

Sana smiles at them. Druv saw.

Druv : what happened?
Sana : nothing you carry on.

With this she left as well to Jiya's sisters. As they planned they hide the shoes and decided to ask 1 lakh amount for returning it. After hiding Sana came back on her position. Jiya looks at sana and ask her in sign done? Sana nodded and gives her thumbs up sign. Jiya smiles in excitement. Pandit ji did the other rituals. Then the marriage is completed. Everyone applause for them and congratulated them as well.

All - congrats to the newly wedded couple. 🎉🎉🎊🎊

Jiya and Ishaan starts taking blessings of elders by touching there feets. Then they came towards there friends.

Druv : congratulations bro and sweet bhabhi (hugs him)
Sana : congrats Jiya ji and my dear jiju. From now on this headache is yours.
Jiya : sana ???
Sana : just teasing my baby. Take care of her ok jiju otherwise you know me right.
Ishaan : don't worry I love her and from now on she is my responsibility. 🥰🥰
Sana : aww so sweet.

After talking bride and groom went to eat something and the rest of the relatives as well.

That's it for this part. I hope you guys like it. If yes then do comment your thoughts and vote for it as well. Thank you for giving your time to this chapter.

Love you guys...
❤️❤️❤️