"Who?" 

"Eros Ricci." He asnwered and I frowned.

"Who's that? And what favour?" I asked while he ran his hands through my hair, as if soothing me. It was working very well, by the way.

"He's an influential Italian man. Does some shady stuff but he got the job done." He said.

"You didn't do anything illegal, did you?" I narrowed my eyes at him when he grinned innocently at me.

"No, don't worry. I just asked him for protection to keep you safe. We have to meet him in a bit." He said and my eyes widened.

"Today? For what? What did he ask for in exchange? I don't have to sell my soul, do I?" I asked in a hurry, worried about what this Eros man wanted in return.

"Nothing yet. But don't worry, he's not as bad as he sounds...  I think." Adam frowned thoughtfully and I slapped his arm.

"If he asks for my soul, I'm telling him take you instead." I joked and he laughed softly, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"You do that, sweetheart." He murmured, leaning down to kiss me. Our lips moved together as one before he swiped his tongue across them and I granted hm access to my mouth.

His tongue fought with mine for dominance before he overpowered me easily, my hands playing with the hair on the back of his neck while he held me impossibly closer to him.

I moaned into his mouth when he bit my lip and nibbled on it before pulling away after pecking my lips a few times, gazing into my eyes like I was his everything.

"When are you meeting up wth Michael?" He asked after while when I shrugged.

"In a day or two." I answered and he nodded with a gulp.

"I'll be with you, don't worry." He said and I frowned.

"Not with you when you meet him, but beside you, dont worry. We can't take any risks." He said and I nodded in understanding.

"What time do we meet this man?" I asked when he looked at his watch.

"There's still two hours." He said and I nodded.

"Are your brothers...?" He trailed off when I sighed.

"They're okay now. Arthur just got angry. I'm sorry on his behalf." I cupped his cheek and ran my thumb over his cheekbone when he smiled warmly.

"It's not like I didn't deserve it." He muttered when I shook my head but decided to stay quiet.

We spent the next hour wrapped up in each other, talking about useless things to put ourselves at ease before it was time to get ready.

"I need to take a shower. Join me?" He asked as we walked into my room.

"I showered in the morning." I said and he pouted.

"Doesn't matter." He said and I giggled as he tried to grab me but I moved away from him.

"Does to me, go shower." I shooed him away and he left grumbling about feeling lonely while I laughed at him.

"Do we dress formal?" I called for Adam as I searched through my closet.

"Yes." He answered from the bathroom and I decided on a tea pink knee length satin dress with spaghetti straps.

It had a small slit at the thigh and I decided to wear my nude heels with it. Since my hair was naturally straight, I decided to keep it that way and put on some light make up and quickly got ready.

Just as I was putting on my earrings, Adam walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging loosely from hs waist and my eyes latched onto his muscular body.