- 5 5 -

We entered his penthouse in silence, the only sound of our footsteps. Before I could turn around, Adam had pinned me against the wall and kissed me roughly. 

He slid his tongue inside and explored my mouth.

I moaned as his lips trailed me next and he picked me up suddenly, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carried me upstairs to his bedroom. 

He lay me down on the bed carefully, tugging at his tie and shrugging his coat off.

He came back to my lips, placing a lingering kiss as his hands roamed my body and he cupped my breast gently. His touch sent a spark through my body, igniting a fire inside of me.

"Adam..." I called out to him and he hovered over me, looking into my eyes.

"I want more." I whispered and he smiled as his eyes grew darker, helping me sit up and his hands went to the zipper of my dress and he unzipped it, letting it fall down slowly. 

His fingers traced my collar bone gently as he lay me down again and he unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it aside and I looked at his toned and perfect body.

He reached down, tugging my dress down so that my bare chest was visible to him and so were my white lacy panties. 

He sucked in a sharp breath and kissed my collar bone, going down to my breasts and placing feather kisses there.

He squeezed my breast gently and kissed the other, sucking and licking, while I felt the heat rushing to my core.

His fingers trailed down my body slowly, tracing the waist bad of my panties. His fingers circled my area and he took them off in one swift motion and I gasped at the contact.

His fingers brushed over my clit and he rubbed slowly, leaving me wanting more.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered against my skin as he kissed all the way down and his tongue ran over my area, making me clench the bed sheets as he guided his tongue around, tasting me fully.

He kissed my inner thighs and I arched my back when one of his fingers slid inside me and he started moving it slowly. 

My hands reached out to him and held them from his free hand suddenly and pinned them down while I squirmed.

Fuck.

He increased his pace, lapping his tongue and moving his finger inside me and I felt myself getting closer to the edge. 

I moaned his name, which made him increase his pace even more and moments later, I came, releasing the pressure and falling into ecstasy.

My vision took a while to become clear again as I felt his fingers out of me and he came on top of me, licking at my neck and then kissing my lips slowly.

"You taste so good." He whispered against my lips, his hot breath fanning my face and I closed my eyes, exhaustion taking over me. 

He got up and went to what I assumed was the bathroom and came out moments later in sweatpants.

I had put on his dress shirt that he took off just now, closing two buttons in the middle and laid back down on his bed. He smirked at me when he saw me wearing his shirt and got in the covers beside me, facing me.

"You look sexy in my shirt. Wear it more often." He traced a thumb across my lips and placed a lingering kiss there, pulling me closer to him.

My eyes closed instantly as I breathed in his intoxicating cologne. I drew patterns on his bare chest while he ran his hands through my hair.