part 18

Abhi came Rushing towards the car,sid followed him..He saw Abhirs Teether on the Ground.He looked around frantically,Calling out for Akshu..Sid told him dont panic..give her a call..phone rings inside the car.So many negative thoughts flashed in Abhi's mind..his heart Racing fast as if its gonna explode..Sid told him abhi dont panic,she ll be around..get hold of yourself..I ll go looking for her this side you go that side..saying both was abt to leave,they heard Akshu's voice..Are you Happy now you want anything else..Abhi turned around to see the direction from.where her voice was coming..

  Akshu surrounded by young kids who were holding  Ballons and Books in their hands..they were having ice creams too.Akshus eyes met Abhis n the look of it she Understood what he went through in those few mins.She told bye n send off the kids n came to Abhi..Before she could say a word he hugged her n Abhir..Sid said Hi to Akshara n nodding in silent..he told Abhi he ll call him n left from there..Akshu said Abhi Am sorry..jus that the kids before she could finish Abhi stopped her..let's go the park..Let's take Abhir to the play area..let him see those kids playing..come,he gave her the phone ,took Abhir from her n held her hand in tight grip n started walking..Akshu sensed he was Hurt..he warned her not to comeout of the car,as usual unknowingly she disobeyed him..

    After few mins Abhirs was Cranky n Akshu said ,let's Go home..On the way back Akshu tried to ease this mood..Betu papa ko sorry bolo..onbehalf of mumma..She made him hold his ears..both mumma n Betu kept looking at Papa with puppy eyes..papa look at us na Akshu cutely said in baby tone..Abhi cant control his smile n cant be mad at her anymore..He started smiling looking at his Babies..he gave flying kiss to them..Shaking his head looking at Akshu ,car entered Birla House..

   From the moment they left BH a car was following them to the park n back to BH...Till Abhira get off the car n entered the home,it was parked outside the compound..Abhi felt something n turned back to chk Manjaris words distracted him..Akshu what happened, you guys came back this early..She took Abhir from him who is not settled..He started crying again n extending his hands to Akshu to take him back from his Dida..Abhi came n hold him n said nothing Maa ,Abh ig r was bit cranky so we are back..Akshu come feed him n put him to sleep..They entered their room..Abhi helped Akshu to fix the feed n made them comfortable. He told her he needs to make few calls,I ll go to study..u take care of him..wo waiting for her reply he went away..Akshu face well..she realised he was not fully ok..something is a miss...she thought she ll speak to him once he is back..

  Its Dinner time Abhi still dint return..Akshu put Sleeping Abhir in d cradle in hall..n went to help MJ in kitchen who is ready to serve dinner to the family..
Everyone assembled ,Abhi too joined them.He was v quiet all along..Akshu was feeling bad n her tears filling her eyes..she couldnt eat properly..Time n again she was looking at Abhi to make an eye contact ..but he was busy munching his food..After dinner Abhi took Abhir n went to their room..He carefully tucked him to sleep n started organising his scattered toys in the room..jus then Akshu came..locked the door..Abhi was standing infron of the cupboard taking out his T shirt..Akshu tan to him n hugged him from backside..Am sorry Abhi..I dint mean to Scare you..I jus wanted to make those kids happy,buy them food n few things..I thought I ll be back in no time..dint realise you ll  panic n come searching for me n she started sobbing..Abhi pulled her infront of him n hugged her close to his chest..Shhh Akshu stop crying.. Am not upset with you..Akshu said then why r you not speaking to me properly..its been hrs since u made an eye contact with me..Am sorry,I hurt you..Abhi said  when I dint find you n Jr..for a moment i felt the earth came to a standstill n the thought something bad might happened to you n Jr gave me Thousand deaths..Akshu hugged him tight n said sorry I understand, I wont repeat this blunder again...let's do onething whenever we go out either tie me with u with long rope  or dont leave me atall.no no wait fix a GPS with me..so that u can keep track on me...