part 9

Abhi took Akshus hands to his Chest to make her feel his Heartbeat,And he whispered Akshu..Akshu couldnt take it anymore,Her mind was not in her control,it randomly bought somany blurry visions n then she collapsed,before she can fall Abhi held her close.Rohan,varun n kairav who were standing at a distance rushed towards them,Kavya too noticed this n was trying to reach Akshu,Abhi took Akshu in her arms n rushed towards their car.
    All these while MG was with Ram P carefully n cautiously kept him busy,Distracted from Abhi n Akshu,but Ram p eyes caught Parul and Kailash having an argument,parul trying to leave his hold.Ram p called kavya n gave Baby to her n told her to go home with swara,Takecare of Rudr,feed him n put him to sleep.Kavya rushed behind Abhi with baby..but before she can reach the car,they already started the engine n left the place in 5th gear.Kavya took another car ,told the driver to follow the car.

Varun was driving,Rohan n kairav in front seat,Abhi put Akshu on his lap, holding her face close to his chest..Tears rolling down his cheeks,checking her pulse,Rohan assured him nothing to worry,dont panic,She collapsed bcoz of stress,Sir pls hold yourself.Abhi held her hands kissed it n told Varun to Drive fast,Dont stop,let's take Akshu Our Home..Varun put sudden break,turned to him n said are you sure Abhi...yes am taking my wife home,let me see who stops me..Now Go Fast.

  Rohan said No sir it's very dangerous,There are guards all around,we wont be able to pass 2 meters from the Mansion.He looked back n saw a car following them n a jeep a bit far from that car.Rohan said its suicidal,They ll shoot us down ..This hasteful move will put Akshu n our lives in Danger sir and most importantly Bade pappa is still with Ram P..Think About him too..Varun n kairav agreed with Rohan n tried to calm down Abhi who was jus starring at his Akshu,She is all pale,there are Scars in her left side forhead,needle pricked scares,bulging veins.a part of her front hair uneven..He started crying what happened to you Akshu,who did this to you,How did u bare all these pain..They almost neared Mansion n guards in visibility..kairav told Abhi now is the time we have to be most cautious,Now we know our Akshu is here n we have to leave this place with her SAFELY,Dont jeopardise Things by loosing your control Abhi.pls..
  The car entered the mansion ,followed by kavya car.Both the cars come to a Halt n b4 Abhi can get down kavya came rushing to him n said in firm tone pls follow me,Dont create a scene,Do as I say,kairav nodded his head n Abhi took Akshu in his arms n followed kavya,She opened the doors to Akshu room,put the baby in cradle.Abhi put Akshu on her bed n she in that unconscious state  Uttered Abhi in a faint tone.Before he could react,process or  say a word kailash entered the room n thanked Abhi for his timely help.Before Abhi can ask he said Swara is recovering from an illness,She faints at times,Kavya is her Dr.She knows everthing about her health let her Treat her,Let us take a leave,you guys go n relax ,I will ask Kavya to update abt Swaras health.He closed the Door n showed their way..

Abhi cant move from there,Rohan n kairav somehow managed to walk him away from that place n reached their room..By this Time MG too reached the room n varun filled him what happened.. Abhi sadness turned into rage n rolling his fist he punched the wall,cursing him for his inability to protect his Akshu Couldnt be with her when she needed him the most even now she is unconcious.And he cant do anything. He can still hear Abhi..its been a year since he heard his name from her mouth..he got emotional..

  Varun said we have very less time,I dont like the look of Kailash,the way he pushed us away from Aksharas room..I dont feel right.we need to comeup with a plan,Abhi said Dr.Kavya,She knew Akshu well..what if we try to get information from her.MG said that's the only way I could see,just her, Abhi got a call from kavya ,She said Swara is fine Dr,She regained consciousness, And Abhi can hear akshu  talking to baby..He had a sigh of relief,He asked Kavya to meet him in his room,need to discuss about next day Camp.Kavya said she ll be there in few minutes n hangup.

Everyone in the room was restless,Tensed. ,Abhi noticed MG in stress,gave him water n tablet n told him to relax,This much Stress is not good for his health,At this situation it ll be worse if anything happens to him.They heard the Knock on the Door..its Kavya..As they planned before,they closed all the windows,Curtains n Doors,kept the TV on,A old hindi movie with high volume playing..Dimly lit room..The moment Kavya entered Varun held her hand n Kairav closed the Door..And made her sit on the chair..All the men surrounding her ,sending shivers to kavya.