part 7

Kailash entered the room with so much happiness grabbed Parul by her waist started twirling,Took parul off guard,she was like Kailash what is this,put me down put me down now,he stopped twitling..Baby you are forgetting something ,Parul steadied herself n gave him a look,Like What? He said your husband is going to be a MP.My father's dream gonna get fulfilled through me. Dont you think you shd Congratulate me n kiss me mad

Parul said Really Kailash ,you know very well I cant congratulate you bcoz I dont want you to be a politician, Remember the day we decided to come to India,the promise you made to me..remember.Before Kailash could say anything ,There was a knock on the door,A man was standing outside n Kailash opened the door,man said Bade Saab want to meet you ,asked you to come to his room immediately. He turned back gave a look to Parul n left the room.parul anger hit another level,she jus throwed the vase kept on the side table.fell on the bed started crying.

Akshu came running to the room hearing the loud sound.she saw the room in a mess n Parul crying.she was scared still she went near Parul n asked Parulji what happened,why are u crying,shd I call Kailash ji..Its been 4 months now still Parul n Akshu dint ve any bonding,parul treated her as a caretaker of the baby,She always has a fear what if her memory comes back,she ll put her behind bars She always wanted to get rid of Akshu,when she came out of coma n kailash told her Akshu will stay with them,she dint like it yet she has to say yes.She jus yelled at Akshu ,dont u dare interfere in my matters,you are caretaker to My Baby,Not Me.U can speak only abt the needs of baby Nothing more ,nothing less,now get out.
Akshu eyes welled up n she couldnt say a thing,she heard baby crying in d nxt room n silently ran from there.she wiped her tears took the baby in her arms ,started feeding him,All her fears n worries jus vanish away when the moment she look at the baby n how he smiles back at her ,makes cute sounds,hmms ,aahh,Akshu kissed the baby cheeks ,forhead,n his cute fingers,forgot abt what happened before few minutes n started playing with him n she sang

Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

Donno when both mom n son slept peacefully on the bed..Baby holding Akshus fingers,Reassuring her am there for you Mumma always.

At Birla hospital Abhi finished his ward rounds,reached his cabin.He gave a call to Neil n checked on him n told Sid will come with the Artist,he cant come there so told him to cooperate n inform him if he feels any discomfort.He heard a knock at the door,he cut the call n to his surprise its Raghu,his wife Rani and the Baby,whom he performed a surgery.They came for his check up..Rohan came behind them with the reports,Abhi checkd it's all fine,Abhi was checking Babys heartbeats n chest sounds with stethoscope, baby was very playful,he kind of started grabbing things on d table,he dragged a paper n a frame which was kept on it fell..Babys,mom said sorry Dr.n bend down to take the pic n was shocked looking at it.Abhi noticed her reactions n tried to take the frame from her hand but she was holding it tight he cant take it.Then he asked her do u know her.pls tell me have u seen her.

The lady looked at Raghu n said ,I know this Girl,she lives in our Village.Abhis Heart skipped a beat.He grabbed the woman by her shoulders n asked are you sure this is the same girl,tell me now where did u see her,is she fine,Is she safe.tears rolling down his eyes,I want to meet her now tell me where she lives..Baby started crying n Raghu was standing still dont know what to say.Rohan pulled Abhi back, said sir calm down let her speak.

Rani said ,Dr sir I will tell you all I know.5 months back Our Village Main Man Ramprabhu pandey Daugher in law delivered a baby boy.When they came home she bought this girl with her,Said She is swara,Baby caretaker.Dr Kavyas Distant Relative,She stays in that Big Mansion.she comes to Shiv mandir once a week,Only last week while going to mandir I saw her,That day heavy wind was blowing,the girl who was always in her veil,bcoz of heavy wind her veil came off n dust went in her eyes.n she was struggling,am the one helped her,Made her sit,gave water to clear her eyes.She has an angelic face,Small face but big eyes,but there was a sadness in her eyes.When her eyes got cleared she suddenly pulled the veil n thanked me n requested not to tell any one that she saw her face,kailash ji wont like it if he comes to know this,they wont let me out for temple too.pls n she ranaway from there.

Abhi was happy angry sad all sort of emotions engulfed him,he started running like a mad man screaming,Akshu am coming to take you,am coming Akshu.Rani asked Raghu n Rohan to stop him,its not that easy pls stop him. Abhi was running thru hospital corridor n Rohan raghu running behind him,in the opposite direction Kairav with BP coming to meet Abhi for his routine check up.Kairav saw Abhi come running towards them n Rohan screamed Stop him kairav,hold him.Kairav got hold of Abhi n with lots of struggle Rohan,raghu,Kairav stopped him n took him to his cabin.BP also joined them.Rohan narrated everything to them n Why Abhi was Running like that.
BP asked what was the name of the Man Akshu was staying.Rani said Ram Prabhu Pandey ,Sitapur village,UP.BP sat down with shock,removed his specks,n was mumbling how did my Akshu reached there.He is a cold blooded murderer.When I was young I ve heard lot abt him.Dont know what he does now,but he is not a good guy n our Akshu in his place is not a good news.Abhi again tried to get out from there,but BP yelled at him,Abhi listen listen to me,Acc to Rani Akshu is living there n safe for past 5 months.1st we have to confirm that's our Akshu n u just cant go there in a car n bring her here.We need to have a clear plan n execute it smartly.0 chance of error.

Raghu sent Rani n baby to home.Sid n varun reached Goenkas,meantime,Abhi,BP,Kairav,Rohan,Raghu reached there.varun n Sid collected all the infos abt Sitapur,Ram P History.Sid said no new person can enter the village wo Ram p permission.That whole place is in his control.Thats his Forte we need to chalk out a plan..Abhi mind is full of Akshu,non of this registered,after hearing how dangerous Ram p is ,he couldnt clamdown his thoughts.

BP noticed Abhi n understood his emotions.Abhi you are not going Alone,promise me you wont do anything in haste n put Akshu n your life in Danger,promise me.He assured him we all are with u in this.Lets think of a way to enter Sitapur village n to Ram P Mansion.
Varun n Sid got every details reg Ram p.

They decided to Go to Sitapur for a Medical Camp from Diamond Merchants Assocciation and Marwadi Samaj .BP said he ll ask the minister who is his customer to put in a word to Sitapur party officials n Govt officials.First we need to make an entry to Ram P mansion n confirm that's our Akshu.Then we ll proceed with our plans.
Sid told Abhi for time being keep the info abt Akshu as a secret,dont tell this to anyone from both families.Inform them we r going for Medical camp as requested by minister. Abhi told this to Harshvardhan n informed he is taking Rohan n Raghu with him.

Abhi went to meet Neil ,informed him due to some an emergency sid could not come up with the artists,told him he is going for the medical camp organised by BP ,Takecare till I comeback.start with physiotherapy. Niel assured him he ll be fine n dont worry abt me,All the best for your Camp Bro.He went in a hurry to his room n grabbed anything that comes to his hands packed. before leaving he went to his Mahadev in the pooja room to seek his Blessings,he thanked him for giving hint n showing the path to reach Akshu,prayed tobe with him,guide him n REUNITE him with his Akshu.He came out ,looked at the empty room n promised to himself,the next time I enter this room,it will be with My Akshu.

Abhi said,lets take pvt jet,let reach the Mansion ASAP,but Sid said no..Take The flight to Lucknow from there we go by Road to Sitapur.we need to assess things.I will go undercover,Varun will come with you.i ll stay close to Sitapur,if things go wrong I ll come with help.

Abhi's car entered Sitapur,He remembered the wierd feeling he got when he came there last time to perform the surgery,Now he knew why he felt it bcoz his Akshu was breathing the same air as him in this Sitapur.The car ride was bumpy bcoz of rough roads.Suddenly they heard a loud noise n the car slowed down.Driver stopped the car n chked the tyres. They got a flat tyre. Abhi was loosing it already.He got out of the car looked around n grabbed a water bottle n sipped water.Bp n kairav going in another car with Minister men who will take them to Ram P..Rohan n Raghu were helping the driver , Abhi heard a feeble voice,'
"oh Kanhaaa ,
Oh Kanhaaaa
Meri Kanhaaaaa"
How could he not recognise this voice,he started running Like a Mad guy towards the direction in search of the voice. he knew for sure this is his Akshus Voice.Now he can listen the voice more clear.
He can see a small mandir n ran there but the voice stopped..Akshu Akshu he screamed..There was a commotion, Few ladies all r in veil..panicking.He tried to get thru them n see what's the problem..He saw a woman unconscious n her face was covered, he could only see her lower lip n chin..he told them to move give some air,Am a Dr,Let me Help,but the ladies pushed him n said ,you are a stranger,This place is only for Woman,how did u come here,go away b4 Ram p men shoot you.She was keeping vrath,due to that only she fainted,she was about to break her fast but fainted.Abhi yelled at them ,I dont care she needs fresh air,told them to sprinkle water on her give her water .pls bring water.none moved.he noticed he was holding the water bottle all this while.Here give this to her,he opened the bottle in a hurry n it slipped from his hands n drops of water falling on her face n few drops on Akshus Lips,hence breaking her fast from her Abhis Hand..